Day 10.

Idina was lying in her couch, waiting for James.
James needs some papers that his father has in long beach so he asked if she want to go with him.
It was 7 in the morning when the doorbell rang, there where James waiting for her, Idina says bye to her friends and walked to James car, when she was there he started to drive.
During the drive he did not say anything, he was focused in the way and she was lying in the passenger seat, seeing the others cars drive next to their.

Awkward silence.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.
"Nope! I had breakfast with Joby, you are hungry?"
"No!" He said without taking his eyes off the road.
"Is something wrong?" Idina said, biting her nails.
"No!, why?"
"I don't know! You barely talk with me, I feel like if something is wrong with me, just tell me, it would be more easy if you tell me what is wrong" she said sternly.
"Nothing is wrong! Probably something was wrong at the beginning but now that I know how this works for you is more easily for me"
"What are you talking about? Is for what i said two days ago? Is that?"
"No Idina! Is just that I realized that what we have is just an agreement, not feelings, so I'm doing what you want me to do"
"I don't meaning in that way, Is just everything was overwhelming and I didn't know what to say or what to do or even what to feel, I have a war in my brain and I don't know how to stop it" Idina said.

silence...

Awkward silence...

"Say something!"
"I don't know what to say!"
The rest of the drive was tense and finally they arrived to James' beach house.

"I thought we were going with your parents"
"They are here! After I call my mom, she told me to bring you here to my place, she wants to spend more time with you while My father and I fix some business".
"What I'm supposed to say or do? I don't want to stay with your mom alone"
"You will be ok! Don't worry! I'm pretty sure you like her, she was never this way with my other girlfriends, she was always distant even with..."
"Sharon?"
"What?"
"Sharon! Your last girlfriend"
"What do you know about Sharon?"
"Mmm... Nothing! When I was with your sisters one of them said something about her"
"Well whatever she is not worth it"
"Wanna talk about?"
"No!, Why i will want to talk about her with you?"
"You know what?... Never mind!"
They parked outside the house, James get out of his car and walked to the other side to opened the door for Idina, but she was already out of the car so he stopped in the middle of the way and turn around to the house, his house was next to the beach, there was a huge pool, the sun was brightened so hard and the weather was so hot.
"You bring your swimsuit? If you want to change your clothes, go upstairs first door on the left is my room, you can change there, also there are towels and sunscreen, probably my mom is on the pool, when you are ready met her there, ok?"
Idina nodded her head and walked to the room, after a few minutes she was sitting in the bed, thinking. She was wearing a red bikini, shorts and a tight shirt, she put her clothes in her bag, after a few minutes she walked downstairs and was searching for the pool, she heard some noises of people talking and followed the voices.
"There you are honey!, how are you been?"
"Hi! Mrs. Snyder! I'm fine! Sorry for not came to say hi when we arrived but James told to go to change my clothes"
"It's ok, sweetheart! And now that you are more comfortable we have more time to relax, come to the pool" minutes later his sisters where there too, she felt again a little self conscious.
James and his father walked to the pool three hours later.
"Go and Change your clothes and join us in the pool" James' mother said, the woman was incredibly sweet that whenever she says something, it seemed that people came in a spell and did what she wanted.
Idina was relaxing in a cot, James walked to her.
"Wanna go for a walk?"
"Mmm... Yes!" She stood up and put her short. They walked to the beach one next to other.
"I'm sorry for the way I talked with you!"
"It's ok!"
"It's not! I'm supposed to be nice with you but, when you told me all that things in my parents house, I felt bad, and you are right, this is only an agreement but I can't stop what I felt"
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be rude and I acted like a dumb, it feels good to be with you and I like the nice James, but I'm afraid of liked so much the nice James"
"I know! I'm afraid too"

They walked to the beach till they found a place to sit, she was sitting between his legs, her back pressed to his chest, they felt comfortable in that position, watching the people around, the kids playing with the sand and other were swimming.
"When I was a kid, my parents every weekend brought me here with my sister, my parents were the most happy couple before the split but after that my mom was sad almost everyday and she don't had time to me and my sister, one day I was here with my dad and we saw a boy playing alone, he was so happy, and a couple of boys were doing jokes because he was a little chubby, I felt bad for him and I went to one of this boys and hit his nose, he started bleeding and crying, it was a bad move but they were so rude with this boy, after that, we played till my dad said that it was getting late, we say bye and I didn't see the boy again, it was weird but it seems like he disappeared"
"What was his name?"
"I don't know! I never asked, I didn't mind, we were having fun!, I wondering what he is doing now"
"It's a mystery"
They stay in the beach for a couple of hours, Idina was sleeping in his arms, her head resting in his chest and his hands wrapped around her waist, it was an uncomfortable position but she looks so relaxed.
"Let's go! It's getting late" James said nuzzling her hair.
"No! This is comfortable!"
"Your neck gonna hurt tomorrow and we need to eat something, and drive to the city, c'mon sleepyhead"
"Ok!" Idina stood up and offered her hand to James, they made their way to his house hand in hand.
"Where did you go guys?" His mother said when they walked in to the house.
"We take a walk for the beach and then we sitting in the sand and watched the sea"
"Aww! What a romantic moment, brother!" Kendall said. Idina blushed a little bit.

They dinner and talked for a while, his parents and sisters said bye after a couple of hours.

Idina and James change their clothes and James puts the bags on the trunk. James was standing close to the bedroom door waiting for Idina that was in the bathroom, she walked to him, his back facing her, it was now or never, her next move left both speechless.

He turns around just in time and She crashed her lips with his, her arms around his neck, he put his around her and lifted her up, her legs around his waist, hands and mouth doing more that the normally.

He broke the kiss, both panting, her forehead touching his, eye to eye, it was weird and unexpected but it felt good, so good to be honest.

"It's getting late, let's stay here for the night" James said, recovering for the previous situation.
"Yeah! Sure!" Idina said smiling. "Mmm... James! We can do something tomorrow?"
"Like what?"
"We could go to visit my mother and sister? But it's ok if you don't want"
"We are going to meet my mother in law?, Weren't we?" He said smirking.
"No in that way!" James laughed, caressing her face, she closed her eyes relaxing with his touch, he traced every feature of her face, he kissed her nose, her cheek, her chin and finally her lips, it felt so soft and warm and she kissing him back.

This time was Idina who broke the kiss.
"Let's go to sleep!" She brushed his lips with her finger and smirked.
"Fine"...

Thanks for reading! It took me to long, but I hope you like it.
Comment and vote if you want! 😘🤗😊🙂