Pedestrian

Seanix's POV

It was a normal day. I was walking home from school at Heights High. Yup, so original naming a school after the city, Heights City to be exact. You're probably more familiar with our sister city, Centium City, we're right next to it.

I was just a girl, in a Rolling Stones t-shirt and flannel going down the same route I did every other day. That was until I heard crackling, like some sort of electrical force, was behind me. I paused, thinking, why would there be electricity around me? I'm on a street nowhere near any outlets. Then I heard a voice.

"Hello Princess," it cackled. I turned to see two boys, dressed almost identically, one looking slightly older than the other.

"Who are you?" I asked, a little fearfully, backing towards the brick wall behind me.

"Riker," the other boy commanded, "Get her," and with that the other boy grabbed me, lacing his arms in mine so tightly that it was almost hard to breathe.

"Stop! It hurts! Let go of me!"

"That's the point sweetheart," the boy not paralyzing me said, "What's your name?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"What is it?" he shouted. The other boy, Riker's, grip grew tighter on me.

"Seanix," I cringed, "Will you at least do me the courtesy of telling me your's?"

"Intriguing name for a little hottie like yourself."

"Don't call me that."

"Roman's the name, but you don't need to worry a pretty hair on your pretty head about that," he said patting my head, making me growl at him, "Oh, feisty. I like that. It's a shame you had to be the one we needed," he says, turning around to type something into a device in his hands.

"Please, just let me go, you don't have to do this," I whisper to Riker.

"I don't have to, I want to," he grinned evilly.

"Lair's all ready," Roman said, turning back around.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Centium City," Riker smiled.

"What are you gonna do with me?" I asked frightened.

"You'll see soon enough. Do it," he commanded.

"Gladly," Riker said, "Nighty Night, Princess." His grip grew tighter and tighter, and as it did it became harder and harder to breathe. My lungs were being pushed to the limit, constrained by Riker.

It became harder and harder to keep my eyelids from fluttering shut.