Where am I..?

When I woke up I wasn't in a house I knew. I was in someone else's house. I looked around and saw pictures of my supposed "fiancé". I tried to run but he hugged me from behind and wouldn't let me go. He whispered...

"I love you. So please don't go..?" He said.

"I'm sorry but I'm already engaged and I don't know you. Neither do you so you can't love me for me. You can only love me for my looks and that love doesn't last." I said.

"Well then...ill just keep you here until you marry me or agree to and if you lie I have all of your card numbers and I can ruin you and your income. As well as your other fiancés." He said in a scary tone with a crazy looking smile that scared me half to death.

As soon as he said that I grabbed my phone and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and called dai-chan. He didn't pick up so I left a message. I new where I was because I remember hearing his address at my grandmother's house. I was scared out of my mind. I wanted to cry but instead I acted as if nothing was wrong so that he wouldn't be alarmed.

"So...will you marry me?"

"I'm sorry but I need time to think." I said while hoping that dai-chan would get here before it was too late.

"Oh and if you are wondering your fiancé isn't coming."

"Huh..?!" I said a little too loud. "I mean...oh is that so."

"I know you called him because I bugged your phone. I also turned it off so you can't contact the outside world. So where were we..." He said.

"I'm leaving." I said and punched him. "If you truly loved me you would let me go and be happy. Not keep me here under lock and key until I do what you say!!" I shouted.

"Well..." He started to speak.

"What?! Do you want to let me go with no strings attached?"

"..." Nothing was said.

"Hey...someone will love you that person just isn't me. So can you let me go...please?" I said.

"Fine..." He whispered just so that I could here him.

"Thank you. Please don't ruin my fiancé's life or mine please?" I asked him.

"Yea...I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me. I just lost my father so I've been pretty messed up lately." He said about to cry.

"I just lost both of my parents about a week or so ago." I said.

"Really..? Do you go crazy sometimes?" He asked me.

"No. I have learned and am at peace with it. I don't cry or get mad. In fact I actually laugh at the good memories I remember of my parents."

"So you are saying that if I become at peace with things I will stop going crazy and hurting people?" He asked me.

"That's what I did."

"Okay. That's what I'll do. I'll also go and try to find someone that I can love for them. Instead of doing it because it was my parents last wish."

"You mean..?" I stuttered.

"Yea...I didn't love you. I wanted to fulfill my parent's wish."

"That's a relief. I thought I broke you heart."

"It's okay. Now go be with the one you actually love." He said as I saw a tear roll down his face but I ignored it.

"Okay bye!" I said as I ran out.

When I walked outside I saw dai-chan just got there. I screamed and cried because he was there to save me. I was so relieved the tears just didn't stop.

"Hey dai-chan how long was I gone?" I asked.

"A week. I have been so worried. I thought where could she be? Who would take her? Then I thought about that fiancé dude and I looked up his address and here I am. I'm sorry I didn't come sooner."

"It only felt like I was in there for a half a day or so. I didn't know it was a week. He must have put something in my food to disturb my time sense."

"Yea. Let's go home please. I want to just hug you and hold you. So let's talk about this at home." He said.

"Okay." I said.

MY FRIEND'S POV (SHE IS IN JAPAN TOO)

I had received word about them finding my friend a few hours ago. I have been so worried I don't think that I have cried this much in one week. I thought that she may never come back. Ryo-chan was also worried sick because dai-chan was having sleepless nights and was depressed too. I remember thinking about who would take her and then I remembered about that dude who claimed to be her fiancé. I immediately called dai-chan but he already knew and was on his way. I remember how relieved I was when he said he had her and was taking her home. I then immediately called her to talk to her and see if she was fine.

"Hello?" I heard on the other side of the phone.

"It's me. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes I'm fine. I can't believe I have been missing for a week. That dude put something in my food to mess up my time sense or something." She said.

"I'm so glad you are okay. You have no idea." I said.

"Me too. I have to go now. We are pulling up to a real food place that doesn't have drugs in it." She said jokingly.

"Okay. I'll come visit you tomorrow."

"Okay. Bye." She said as I hung up the phone.

I then went to sleep and slept thoroughly. Unlike I have been the past week.

A/N: I finally got over 900 words since the time change. Yay! Well anyway thanks for reading. Also I'm out of ideas so if any of you have an idea about the next chapter please tell me. Just an idea not the whole chapter. I'll be sure to tag you so I won't be stealing it. Anyway bye see you next time.