We are sick

When I woke up I felt horrible. As soon as I got up I threw up then I took my temperature and I had a 101 fever just like dai-chan. He was feeling a little bit better but he was still sick.

"I'm sorry I got you sick." He said dabbing my forehead with a cloth.

"It's okay it's my fault I got so close." I said.

"Just get better okay."

"Okay. I will. Thank you for taking care of me."

"Well what kind of husband would I be if it didn't."

"True. Now you need to rest."

"Okay. Should I call a doctor since your pregnant just to be safe?" He asked.

"Sure. This is a pretty bad sickness." I said.

"Okay."

A little bit later the doctor came and checked on me. He said that the baby was fine and that I just had a cold. Dai-chan caught from da-ice and I caught it from dai-chan so we all had colds. I don't know who he caught it from though.

The next day we stayed home again. Dai-chan was better but I wasn't. I kept telling him to go to work but he wouldn't leave me since I still had a bad fever. I thank him for that because later I passed out and had to be taken to the emergency room.

The doctors told me that the sickness had gotten worse and that I had to stay there for a few days. I was okay it's just that since I was pregnant there was an increased risk of complications and they wanted to keep an eye on me.

Another day passed and dai-chan was still by my side along with JUMP and my best friend. They said that they hoped for me to get better soon. I thanked them and they left. They only stayed for a half hour because the had a show to do. Dai-chan was dismissed as sick during show so it was okay that he wasn't there. The whole time I kept thanking him over and over.

The next day came and my sickness was finally gone and I was discharged from the hospital. Before I left they gave a checkup on my baby and another ultrasound. Everything was fine with my baby. My baby was developing perfectly and there were no signs of deformation.

Once I got home the first thing I did was flop onto the couch. I flopped on my back so then dai-chan started to tickle me to make me laugh. It worked and I laughed for a very long time. The he said he would make me dinner as I layer there. I mean I love his food but I don't like to be taken care of. I like to take care of other people. Dai-chan wouldn't budge so I just let him do what he wanted. He made a very good dinner.

I got a call from my best friend asking if I was okay. I said I was fine and asked her about little so-chan. She said he was doing fine and sleeping which is good. We were face timing so she went to his room and showed him to me as he was in his crib. I swear that baby is the cutest thing and they are the best parents. I can't wait for my baby to come.

Dai-chan and me went back to work the next day since we were filming for itajump after 3 weeks on break. I did his makeup and hair and then he went and was his cute, joyful self.

A/N: I updated again and I want to thank all of the people who have been reading this because I have 200 reads on the story alone and 130 on the other one. Thank you so much for reading and commenting anyway bye bye~~