Tragedy

Kelsey's P.O.V

Me: Greyson...

I can see all emotions in his eyes...sad..happy..worried...But something's bothering me...When I saw him I felt...

Weird...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's P.O.V

Me: Kelsey...I-I..(kisses her)

I felt sparks...I love her to death...I don't know why butterflies kept coming to my stomach...Every time I looked at her my chest hurts and I just can't keep myself from doing it...

Me: (pulls away) I'm sorry....about everything I've done to you....Please give me a second chance...

K: (chuckles) Stop thinking about the past...(holds my face)..I-I..ahemm..(looks away)..You need to leave now...

Me: No!! I'm not leaving without you!!

K: You have to....(sigh)...I'm sorry...

Then something flashed....I felt dizzy and (yawns) sleepy..."No wait" I blurted....then It all went black...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelsey's P.O.V

I have to do this...."I'm sorry Greyson" I said with guilt all over my face...I carried him to the rooftop...It was dark...I requested a helicopter from Wayne...And I sat on the floor waiting...and then I looked at Greyson...I held his hand, It was warm...He had a perfect life when we didn't met.....Maybe If we didn't met he would still be in his room making new songs or having a tour...But no....Instead here he lies unconscious and In a Life and Death situation...It's all my fault..That's why I decided....I have to do this...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny's P.O.V

Me: Ashley you take right....(holds her hand)..Be careful...

A: You too..(she crashed her lips into mine then ran way)

I get the feeling that I will regret every step I make....But I have to face them like a man should...I walk towards a dark hallway...

??: So you came...

Me: Sa-I mean Alpha...(glares)..He's dead...Isn't that what you wanted?

A: No...I want Kelsey..(chuckles)..I told you Danny...I always get wh-

Me: What do you want!? HER LOVE? HER AFFECTION? YOU ALREADY MADE A BIG MESS IN HER LIFE!!! HOW CAN SHE EVER LOVE YOU BACK AFTER ALL THOSE THINGS YOU AND SCAR DID??

A: (chuckles) You know how I like to mess up people's memories...

Me: Even IF she'd forget...She will always remember...(smirks)..and besides even if she'd forget she's not gonna love you back...

A: (serious) Stop pushing me STEWART....You know what I do when I'm pissed...

Me: Oh hell yeah I know!!! (smirks) 3 years ago she admitted that she liked me...but I have to turn her down cause I don't want to ruin our FRIENDSHIP....

A: (glares) DANNY!!

Me: Oh and when she told me how she loved her new BOYFRIEND who happens to be the famous Greyson Chance..and then they have dates...and lots of kisses..(grins)