Hard way to get out

Kelsey's P.O.V

He ran up to me and attacked me..His moves are like top class agents..He moves swiftly....Out of nowhere he kicked me in the thigh...I slowly stepped backward....He was smiling like crazy...He quickly ran to me....no wait...he's running towards Greyson?!

Me: GREYSON!! 

I was about to run to his side when someone held Scar back...I was surprised to see who it was....

D: (holding Scar) Kelsey!! Get Greyson...

Me: (runs to Greyson) Grey (holds his hand) Come here...

G: (white with fear) .......

I held Greyson's hand tight...To my surprise Danny came crashing next to me...I didn't know Scar was this strong...I stood up helping Danny get up on his feet....

Me: Where's Ashley??

D: (looks down) She-She's gone...

Me: (starts to cry) Wh-What? 

G: (comforts me) I-I'm sorry....

S: (runs to us) I'm still here you know?!

Danny stood up fast and tried to stop Scar...Scar is trying to cut Danny's face but Danny was strong....Scar threw Danny on the ground....He came crashing down then lay unconscious...Scar then looks at us...(gulps)...Here goes nothing...I tried to punch him in the face but he quickly countered it....He threw me off the building...I closed my eyes...I-It's the end right? It felt like everything is on slow-mo or something...weird right? But wait..why am I not falling? I looked up and saw Greyson holding me with his left hand while his right hand holds the edge of the building...

G: (tries not to look down) Are you okay?

Me: (looks at him) Yes...

S: (looks down on us) Aww....The view here on the ground looks fascinating isn't it? (breath air) You smell that? The fresh air of VICTORY? (evil laughs)

G: (hands slipping but trying to hold still)

S: Here let me help you with that....(stomps on Greyson's hand) 

G: (screams) AHHHH!!!

Me: GREYSON!!! 

G: I-I'm alright.....(grip tighten)..I'll be fine..

Me: Let go of me...Please....You don't have to do this..

G: I"M NOT GONNA FREAKING LET GO OF THIS HAND YOU HEAR ME?! WERE GONNA BE SAFE!!

Me: I-I'm sorry.....I failed you....I can't....I can't protect you Greyson..I-

G: It should be me who's protecting you.....and I'm trying.....trying to bring back the old days....Just you and me...not a care in the world...No paparazzi,no missions,no interviews and no overnight works.....I want to get back to our paradise,Kelsey.....I love you...

Me: (smiles) Greyson...

S: (claps) Bravo....Bravo....Well I hate to do this but.(grins)..Every story has it's ending...(prepares to stomp Greyson's hand really hard)

D: Yup...and It ends with this...

S: (turns around) What the-?

Danny stabbed Scar right on his back....Scar collapses on the ground with blood all over the floor....Danny quickly ran to us and gave us a helping hand...

D: ( helps us get up the building) You all right?

Me: (hugs) Thanks....

D: (hugs back and whispers) I always got you're back...

Me: (pulls away) Greyson!! (ran to him)

I ran to Greyson and gave him a kiss.....He immediately kisses back...He squeeze me tight as if he's not gonna let go....I pulled back as I heard Scar speak...

S: (coughs) Funny huh...You used the same dagger that killed your girlfriend...(coughs) Besides She's a slut anyway....

D: (fist clench) Go to Hell...

S: (pulls out a remote thingy) I'll see you there..(grins then completely dies..)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny's P.O.V

What does he mean by that? Wait Oh no...Oh no...

Me: (to Kelsey) We need to get outta here fast!!!

K: (puzzled) Why?

Me: There's a bomb planted on this building....

Kelsey's phone suddenly buzzed...She looked at it and smiled...

K: Wayne brought us a helicopter...But it's on the ground floor....

Me: There's something blocking on the way out there...we can't just escape...

G: I know a way....Beta told me this...(holds Kelsey's hand) Come on we don't have much time...

Me: Lead the way kiddo...

Greyson lead us to different hallways...we went inside different rooms...At last we're out of here...I can see the helicopter....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's P.O.V

I can see Scar's been defeated...I could hear the bomb ticking from here...Only one minute to go...

??: Sam..where are you?

Me: Candice? Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with them?

C: How can I leave you out here?

Me: Look..I know what's best for you...NOW GO!!

C: YOU DON"T KNOW ANYTHING!!! I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN...I-I CAN'T LIVE IN THIS WORLD IF YOU'RE NOT THERE WITH ME....I LOVE YOU SAM!!

Me: I care for you...And I want you to be safe...

C: Safety is found in the arms of someone you love....

Me: (looks down) 

C: (sits beside him then hugs him) I love you Sam...I love you so much

Me: (chuckles) I know I've been mean to you for the past few months....our relationship was all but a lie..But everything we had was real...(holds her hand) I love you too...

C: (whispers) I feel safe already....(smiles)

Me: (smiles) I'll always protect you...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's P.O.V

Sam and Candice look into each other's eyes then smiled...

*5*

Sam: I love you Candice

*4*

Candice: I love you too Sam

*3*

They both lean in still holding hands

*2*

They're lips met and they shared a passionate kiss...

*1*

The walls around them collapse and everything was covered with flames...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is everyone...Hope you like it!!!!