ALDENvasion

March 18, 11:30pm, R's van:

M: Hi Love! Congratulations! *she beams as R opened the door*

R: *sees M in a black hoodie* Love! *jumps inside the van and hugs M* Nandito ka!

MT: Mga batang to. Sara ko na ha? May mga tao pa. *closes the door*

M: Surprise! *grins*

R: Akala ko nasa shoot ka pa? Jusko, Love. You're here. *holds M's face in both hands* You're here *kisses M's forehead* You're here *kisses M's nose* You're here *kisses M's cheek* You're really here. *presses a quick kiss on M's lips*

M: Siyempre naman. I wouldn't miss this. *smiles* Sorry kung di ko napanood ng buo. Humabol lang ako pero I got updates kaya alam kong may mahahabol pa ako. *laughs

R: Okay lang, Love. Ang importante nandito ka. *slightly squeezes her face, rubs his nose on hers, tears flow from his eyes*

M: Aaaaaawww.. Baby boy... Iyakin ka talaga... *wipes R's tears* na- God Gave Me You ka na nga kanina eh. *teasingly pinches R's nose*

R: Sobrang overwhelmed ako, Love, sa concert, sa suporta ng fans, sa lahat ng blessings, yung video mo, yung background video ng pictures natin habang kinakanta ko yung song tapos... tapos nandito ka. I feel so blessed. Sobra sobrang grateful ko lang talaga. Ang bait ni Lord sa akin.

M: Love, you are a good man with a good heart. Wala kang ginawa mula pa noon kundi magpasaya ng mga tao. You deserve all of these, the blessings, the support, the admiration and the love. Kaya ka blessed ni God because you are a blessing yourself. *strokes his cheek* I love you.

R: I love you more. Thank you for being here. *kisses M's lips again softly*

M: You look tired, Love, uwi ka na ha? Andiyan naman sina Pat. Sila na bahal magahatid sa akin.

R: *"Wag ako" voice* No. Ako maghahatid sa'yo. Andito na ako eh ipapahatid ko pa ba sa iba ang fiancé ko?

M: Fine. Ikaw maghahatid. *M calls Pat P. and tells him the arrangement*

R&M spent the drive to M's condo happily sharing snippets of the time they were apart. They sat holding hands with their fingers intertwined and M resting her head on R's shoulder.

When they reached M's condo, R&M got off the vehicle.

R: Ma, mag-coffee muna po kayo. Balikan nyo na lang po ako mamaya. *smiles*

MT: Alam ko na yan, Tisoy. Magkakasakit na ako sa nerbyos kakakape twing maghahatid ka dito. *winks, laughs*

R: *blushes* Ma naman eh..

M: *giggles* Namumula ka na naman. Tenga mo uy. *turns to MT* Thank you, Ma. *hugs MT* Halika na. *pulls R's hand*

R: *hugs MT* Thank you, Ma sa lahat. *tears lining up his eyes again*

MT: Walang anuman, Tisoy. *pats R's back*

M: *sees R's eyes at he turns and takes her hand* Ang emo mo ngayon. *kisses his cheek and they both walk to the elevator*

When they reached M's unit, M opens the door and they both got in.

M: Upo ka muna, Love or gusto mo sa bed ka na muna magpahinga? I'll just make you some tea. Gusto mo yun di ba?

R: Yes, please, Love. Sa bed na lang ako medyo napagod na. *smiles*

M: Okay, Love. *walks to the kitchen*

R: *goes in M's bedroom and takes a quick nap on her bed in the 15 minutes that she was in the kitchen*

M: *after 15 minutes, enters her room with a tray of tea and cookies, sets the tray down on the table, walks to the bed* Love... *strokes R's face gently*

R: *wakes up, smiles* Hi Love.

M: Do you want your tea now or tulog ka muna?

R: Okay na ako asa tulog. Actually, *sits up, circles his arms around M's waist* You're all I want right now.*starts kissing M's neck

M: *laughs* Ikaw talaga, ang hilig mo sa ganyang joke.

R: Sino bang nagsabing nagjo-joke ako? Seryoso ako uy.

M: Pagod ka na nga nagagawa mo pang magga-ganyan.

R: Hindi na. Nakaidlip na ako. Full charge na ulit. Kaya ko pa nga ng isang concert pa. Meron pa ba?

M: Isa pang ALDENvasion? Pwede.. *smirks

R: Yes. *"Ako ang na-orient" voice* The ALDENvasion of Maine naman. A show just for you. You can make special requests.

M: I'd like that. We don't have that much time so you can skip to the part where you twerked it like Miley. Gusto ko may paghagis ng damit.

R: *grins, kisses M passionately on the lips before standing by the side of the bed* As you wish, my Love. *starts unbuttoning his shirt as he sings and dances "Twerk It Like Miley"*
❤🙈🙉🙊❤🎤❤💏❤