Chapter 7

Xiumin pov
  "Why are you stupid? Can't you see that no one cares about you?" Those were the thoughts that woke me up. Well basically it was a nightmare, but it felt real. I didn't feel like going to school. I got up and went to lock the room door cause I know if I don't he will barge in here. I texted the guys that I'm not feeling well and that I won't go today.
Once I was done texting them I fell asleep again. When I woke up from my nap I went to get changed and then I walked out of my room. Thank goodness that my dad isn't here when I was done eating I went to put my shoes on and I went to the park. I spent the whole day there and then I started to think about life. I started to think about Ravi and me, about our relationship.
      Speaking at him he just texted me. Aww, it's cute how he's worried about me, but I have a question what are you suppose to feel when you have a boyfriend? I mean when I'm with Ravi I don't feel anything like not even the "butterflies" as people call them. I mean I'm glad he came back to my life but how come when he hugs me or does any little things to me I don't feel it.
      When I was on my way home I bump into someone seriously I need to stop doing that. "Are you ok? I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going," said the person. I got up and looked at them and said: "don't worry I wasn't looking either." The person smiled and said, "hi, I'm Kevin nice to meet you." "Hello, I'm Minseok but my friends call me Xiumin," I said. We spent some time talking and when I had to leave I just said I'll see him later. We exchanged numbers I hope we can be good friends.
      When I got home I saw someone standing outside the door.  When I got closer I saw it was Ravi I was shocked. I called out his name he turned around, and he ran towards me and he pulled me into a kiss. Afterwards, we went inside my house thank goodness he is not here I don't want Ravi to know what happens to me.
I spent the rest of the day with him we cuddle half of the time. I'm glad he is here he honestly made my day, but there is one thing on my mind and that things are named Chen. I spaced out thinking about him I let out a sigh. "What's wrong babe?" asked Ravi. "Huh, I'm fine I was just thinking about something," said smiling at him. He smiled and hugged me close. We talked about everything that was on our mind.
~time skip~
After Ravi left, I went to get dinner ready when food was done I ate by myself. Then I started to clean everything and then went to get ready for bed. Tomorrow I have to go to school ugh. When I was done I went to lay down on the bed and I put on my headphones. I started to listen to music, I always wonder why whenever I listen to music I always have a breakdown.
How can someone stand me? I mean I'm not perfect I'm broken. Would you love me even though I'm imperfect and even when I have a lot of problems? I just hope someone helps me or save me before I give up. Wish me luck in the future.
================================
A/N
Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you enjoy it and I'm going to write the next few chapters before updating.
Sorry for any grammar errors 😅
Please read my other stories if you like 😅
Please vote and comment it would mean a lot.