Chapter 5

Perrie Pov

We just had it and it was the amazing. Jade just asked me what this meant I didn’t know what is meant so I decided to put on my clothes jade watch my every move she just watched me. When I finished I looked back at her she looked at me with she looked sad. I wanted her and I wasn’t going to let her get away that easily so I grabbed her clothes and passed them to her.

“babe get ready where going out with the girls later” after I said that I gave her a quick kiss. I watched as her face lighted up. 

“babe this is going to be what you want it to be” I said before leaving to get ready for later.

Jade Pov

Perrie just told me she wanted me and I was happy but I didn’t know what she was going to do with sophie. I decided to get ready since we were going out.

--- 

The girls and I walked into the nando’s closet to jesy’s house. We found a nice place at the back. Perrie stayed close to me and I kind of like that.

“so girlies what did you get” perrie asked jesy and leigh anne, the two girls just smiled at us and started to talk about what they got and what they were doing. 

After a while the waiter came and asked us what we wanted, we gave him our orders. Perrie’s phone began to ring.

“oooo looks like sophie can’t get enough of you” jesy said in a strange accent causing us to laugh. Perrie made a face at the girls causing the three of them to laugh. Perrie stood up and left leaving me and the three girls alone. I didn’t like it when perrie would talk to her I mean she is her girlfriend but know she has me so I don’t want anyone to have her. 

“so jade how are you liking the sleep over so far” leigh anne asked

“this is our typical sleep over we don’t to the movie type one” jesy said adding on to the conversation. I laughed a little at that.

“ I actually love guys you guys are awesome” I said causing them to aww and hug me over the table

“I need to go to the loo be right back” I said before getting up and going to the loo. 

As I stepped in I heard perrie laughing at something I face fell I mean I know I shouldn’t be like this and she is literally cheating on her girlfriend but I don’t want her to be with Sophie. 

“k babe” perrie said I walked up to her and put my arms around her waist causing her to jump a little bit but then relax at my touch.

“hey got to go the girlies want me” she said closing the phone

“miss me already” perrie said then kissing me. I pulled back from the kiss making her frown a bit.

“what’s wrong baba” perrie asked me looking at me straight in the eyes.

“it’s… just ummm. . spohie I mean you will have to tell her” I said trying to avoid eye contact. Perrie pulled my chin up and kissed me

“I will tell her but after a little bit of sneaking around I’ve always wanted to do that” she said making me giggle.

“fine by me babe” I said before giving her one last kiss and leading her out of the loo

“wow you guys took ages” leigh anne said while we came back to sit down.

“ I know this one wouldn’t leave her phone” I said poking perrie in the arm

“ouch that hurt” perrie said making a said face.

“aww there there loser” I said hugging her

“hey” perrie said pushing me causing the other two laugh.

Soon after the waiter came and we ate our food and went home.

-----------------------

Sorry for the late update but hope you enjoy the chapter comment and let me know if you want me to continue

Cheers :)