Chapter 6

It had been a week since sophie returned and she was all over perrie, I mean she wouldn’t stop kissing her and it got on my nerves. Perrie tried to explain to me after seeing me getting mad I know I agreed to sneaking around but I hated seening her like this. Perrie was coming over mine today and I was going to show her who’s boss no one was home so I had the house to myself.

I heard a knock on the door and went to the door, as I expected it was perrie she was about to say hi but I pulled her in and looked the door behind her and kissed her roughly. I pushed her to the wall and started to lick her top lip she granted me entrance and I put my tongue in. I grabbed her legs and put them around my waist and took her up to my room. As I got to the room I pushed her onto the bed and got off her to close the door.

“you’ve been a naughty girl I need to punish you” I said before laying on top of her and kissing her I pulled her shirt off and started to kiss down her body.

Perrie Pov

Jade just said she was going to punish me god she looked so hot when she was seductive I love that about her. She took my shirt and bra off and started kissing me on my upper body. She ripped my pants off me and started to tease me by kissing my inner thighs.

“god jade please” I said to her look desperate this just made her tease me even more 

“no I’m going to punish you” she said and with the she pull my panties down and stuck two fingers in.

“oh god” I whispered not being able to speak. She went in deeper and faster in rhythm with my hip thrusting.

“this is to teach you a lesson it’s only me that gets to do this got it” jade said speaking to me 

“got it” she said pushing another finger in I nodded and let with the I started to calm down.

Jade laid on top of me and kissed me I tried to kiss her back but I couldn’t I was so tired I fell asleep.

Jade pov

Perrie fell asleep after our little session so I decided to leave her in my bed as I went and had a shower.

Sophie Pov

Perrie had been acting really strange with me lately so I decided to ring her but she wouldn’t pick up so I called jesy and she said that she would be at jade’s so now I am at jades house. I walked up to the front door and knocked no one answered so I waited and knocked again this time the door opened and I saw jade in a towel. I haven’t really seen jade but god she looked hot wait what am I thinking I have a girlfriend.

“hey Sophie come in perries upstairs asleep I’ll get her” jade said before making her way upstairs.

“wait she’s asleep” I asked jade as she made her way back down to answer my question

“umm yes she was tired and she fell asleep” jade said looking at me I couldn’t help but check her out she obviously noticed and blushed.

“your cute” I said without realising this made her blush even more.

“umm I’ll go up and get dressed” she said walking upstairs 

“oh don’t wake perrie up let her sleep” I said before she disappeared upstairs.

Jade Pov

OMG I think sophie like me she was checking me out and said I was cute I was kind of afraid she told me not to wake perrie up so I didn’t and I went downstairs.

“sorry I took so long” I said making sophie look up from her phone and at me.

“no problem” sophie said standing up and making her way towards me.

“so jade I haven’t known you for long but you seem to be really close with the girls so I thought maybe we can get to know each other if you know what I mean?” sophie said pulling me towards the couch I sat down next to her. She moved a bit closer to me and it made me uncomfortable. 

We talked for about half an hour Sophie seemed nice. 

“hey want anything to eat” I said getting up but was suddenly pulled back down I landed on the sofa with sophie on top of me.

“umm sophie…” I said but she cut me off by putting her finger on my lips. 

“don’t worry she won’t know” sophie said. She didn’t give me enough time to react and before I knew it she was kissing me 

I heard something drop from near the stairs.

_________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update but hope you guys like this 

Have a nice day and thank you for reading, voting and commenting 

Cheers  :)