party

we're now getting ready for the party my mom and Robert hosting for our hole neighbor hood, by the way they were talking about it it's supposed  to be little bit classy.

we bought a lot of dress from the mall for me and lily, i finally chose a red dress i don't want to be in a really classy dress so i chose a simple dress, i chose it with a pare black high heels.

i didn't put to much make-up only eyeliner and red lipstick, and for my hair i straighten it.

^-^

its been two hours since the party started and i'm already bored, i wish i could go to my room and watch Netflix, but noo my mom said i should stay down stairs and have fun, yeah as if.

"wow, you look pretty in that dress, but i pet it look prettier on the floor" a harshly voice said behind  me, i turned around to see Caleb, wearing his tux god he looked really sexy in it, what no, i didn't say that, i rolled my eyes for his comment and started walking away.

but of course he got hold of my wrist, i'm getting tired of him holding me back like this, "what do you want?" i asked annoyed.

"you"

" not even in your dreams"

"well, we will see about that one"

"yeah yeah" rolling me eyes.

"hello there you must be Anna's and Mike's son" my mom said when she approach us.

"yes i am ma'm, my name is Caleb" he held her hand and kissed it, again rolled my eyes, got he is such a show off.

"you are so sweet, i see you already met my daughter"

"yes, yes i did" he answers her with that annoying smirk of his.

"well you two should go dance, you both look really bored" my mom said , the smail all over her face like she just achieve some huge thing.

"well, Iz may i have this dance?"Caleb asked while he opened his hand for me to take.

"fine" i huffed i really was bored, i walked t wort the dance floor were slow music was playing.

"your mom is really cool you know that" he whisperer  in my ear, witch got my body to stiff a little.

"yeah she is"

he toke my hands and place thin around his neck, and puts his hand around my waist, " you really look beautiful in this dress", i couldn't help but blush, "thanx", " no problem princesses" he kissed my cheek.

after three minutes of dancing in silence, he held my hand and make our way to the kitchen, " you want anything to drink"

"yeah sure" he handled my a class of vodka, "thanx"

" so you want to get out of here and go to a real part?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"with you" i asked surprised.