Chapter 5

I flew straight to Catco Media. Sure enough, it was on fire. I flew to the side and blew ou the fire then went inside to see if anyone was hurt.

"Is everyone okay?" I yelled. They all fled in fear. "It's fine. I won't hurt you I promise."
I her a girl cry so I went to where she was.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked in a caring way.

"Please don't hurt me." She cried.

Her face had been on fire. It was red and... Gross. "I won't just let me take you to the hospital." I said. "Fine." She said. I gently picked her up and flew her to the hospital.

"Hello?" I screamed. Someone ran out with a bed. I laid her down on it and said, "Thank you." I smiled, then flew off.

This went on untell I got to my work floor. This was where the fire started.

"Miss Grant?" I yelled. I X Ray visioned the place and I saw her hiding under her desk. I ran over there, "Miss Grant, are you okay?" She crawled out. "Yes, Supergirl I'm fine."

"I'm gonna carry you down know." I picked her up. And flew her down to the ground to safety. I flew up and then I got everyone else. But I realized something. I didn't see Winn.

"Winn?" I yelled. "Ka- Kara." I heard a soft voice whimper. Winn was over where the fire started. His shirt had been burned of his skin as red as blood.

"Winn!" I screamed. I picked him up, and raced him to the hospital.

"Kara?" He said. "Uh-huh?" I said crying.

"I lo-love you." He said. He started to cry. I didn't know what to say, except "I love you, too."

"Hello? One more person!" A woman with a bed raced out. I laid him on the bed. "Goodbye, Supergirl." He said. "See you soon."

They took him in the door and I fell to my knees and started crying. After a while, I heard someone walk closer and closer.

"Hello?" I said. I could tell the shoes were high heels, so it was a girl.

"Supergirl, is everything alright?" It was the voice of Miss Grant.

"To be honest, no. I'm a mess." I said as I shook my head. "Whatever's got you down remember, it will be over soon," She said. "Thanks for saving my building." She said. "Your welcome." I said. I stood up, and flew to the DEO.