Chapter 6

"His chest was burned! Nothing else just his chest. I'm just so scared, Alex!" I yelled to my older sister, Alex. "Kara he will be fine, don't worry. Burns happen all the time!" Alex said. We turned to the main room in the DEO. Everyone was looking at the pictures from the fire. "But not like this one, Miss Danvers." Katie said. Katie was a new member of the DEO.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Look at the picture."

In the picture, I saw fire shooting out of a girls hands. She was flying, and her hair was on fire to.

"Who is it?" I asked. "She called herself, "The Flame."" Katie said. I put my hand on my hips. "Can I speak to Hank?"

They took me to the room where his cell was in.

"Kara, nice to see you." He said. "Yeah. I had a question. Do you know of a girl who goes bye the flame? She has fire hair, she can fly, and shoot fire out of her hands. At least that's what me know so far." I said as I tilted my head. He looked around, "Well, No. But the way to beat her is water. So you ice breath. Water and fire don't mix." I came closer to his cell.

"I'm sorry," I said sadly. "I'm sorry for all this!" I fell to my knees. " I'm sorry for Winn being burned, making you here, and for scaring the whole city!" I said. Tears fell down my cheeks faster than I can run. Hank sat down, and laid his hand on the glass. I put my hand right on top of his.

After a while, I stood up and said, "I will find her. And soon, she will be in this cell, not you."

Hey I'm just going to say sorry, if this isn't up to date after tomorrow's episode. This is happening between each episode. So, right now Hank is still in a cell- thedemigodjedi