Chapter 2

The next morning I had my supplies packed and had my hair tied back in a ponytail, the way it always is when I go on missions. I was wearing the newer uniform, it was black and red. I have the one with pants and am wearing a pair of gloves to hide my metal right arm and left leg, the metal limbs are called automail. How I got them is a very long story.

I headed towards the cafeteria to eat lunch before leaving. I ordered what my brother Allen usually orders and took it to an empty table near a corner to eat when a little girl with brown hair that falls to her shoulders walks over to me and says in a quiet voice "Why are you sitting all alone?"

"No reason"

"Then why don't you go sit with everybody else?"

"because I don't want to"

The girl is named Samantha, she is my apprentice. Yes, I did say apprentice. I have a syncro rate of one hundred and forty five percent, way over enough to be a general, but I am only twelve years old. I am too young. So they told me that once I was fifteen I would become a general and gave me an apprentice. Samantha is shy and doesnt talk to anyone much other than me, my brother, and lenalee. Us three were the ones to find out she was an accomitator to a piece of innocence. The one that is in her necklace.