Locked Up

Comment what you think about this chapter

Previously on The Three Way Love Story
It was a necklace with the Cuban colors and the Cuban flag. It was the same one Erick always wore.

Abigail's pov
I stared at the necklace in awe. Why was Erick's necklace here? Was he the one that almost raped me?
No. It couldn't be. Erick loved me he would never do that. I quickly wiped away the thought from my head and hopped back into to bed.
I dozed of to sleep with the necklace in my hand and the thought of Erick in my head.

I woke up the next morning a very bright sun hitting my face. I sat up and stretched and did my morning yawn. I looked to see where the necklace should've been but it was gone. Where did it go? Did somebody take it? I honestly didn't know.
I turned to my phone and saw that it was 11:30am, my mom would be here any minute to pick me up.
I quickly rushed to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth and changed into a outfit that my brother Jacob had brought me the night before (outfit shown above). I decided to twist and braid my hair in a fishtail braid since I wanted to go for something a little more unique. I came back out and I waited for my mom.

~1 hour later~
My mom was driving through the highway listening to old classical music. I was bored out of my mind. So I came up with something.
"Hey mom you should take me to the CNCO studios, I really want to see the boys."
"Ok sweetie."

Joel's pov (finally)
I was sitting in my car driving to the rehearsal studios, thinking about what had happened last night. Was the guy Erick? If it was I swear I would kill him and tear him apart for trying to hurt my girl. Even though we weren't actually dating or anything I would love to call her my girlfriend one day.
The night before, I explained everything to Ricky and he understood but he told me to never do that again or else I would be kicked out of the band I obviously didn't want that to happen but Abigail needed me.

I continued driving when my favorite song came on "Like I Can" by Sam Smith.

He could be a sinner, or a gentleman
He could be a preacher when your soul is damned
He could be a lawyer on a witness stand
But he'll never love you like I can, can

He could be a stranger you gave a second glance
He could be a trophy of a one night stand
He could have your humour, but I don't understand
'Cause he'll never love you like I can, can, can

Why are you looking down all the wrong roads?
When mine is the heart and the salt of the soul
There may be lovers who hold out their hands
But they'll never love you like I can, can, can
They'll never love you like I can, can

A chance encounter of circumstance
Maybe he's a mantra keeps your mind entranced
He could be the silence in this mayhem, but then again
He'll never love you like I can, can, can

Why are you looking down all the wrong roads?
When mine is the heart and the salt of the soul
There may be lovers who hold out their hands
But they'll never love you like I can, can, can
They'll never love you like I can, can, can

We both have demons, that we can't stand
I love your demons, like devils can
If you're self-seeking an honest man
Then stop deceiving,
Lord, please

Why are you looking down all the wrong roads?
When mine is the heart and the salt of the soul
There may be lovers who hold out their hands
But they'll never love you like I can, can, can
They'll never love you like I can, can, can
-----–------------------------------------------------
I felt like the song describes me and Abigail.
Nobody would ever love her like I would and she just doesn't get it. Not Zabdiel or Erick would ever treat her or respect the way that I would if she just gave me a chance.

Abigail's pov
After an hour or two we finally got to the studios. I said goodbye to my mom and walked in. There was Joel, Zabdiel, Richard and Christopher. Where was Erick?
Ricky told us all to gather around because he had something very important to tell us.
"Okay so as you know, Abigail has been in the hospital for a week and she finally came back to us, and we also know that Erick has been missing for a week. But now we know why. And I am very sorry to say this but he was the one who raped Abigail and he is now sentenced to 10 years in prison."
What? No this couldn't be happening. I didn't just feel bad for my self but I also felt bad for CNCO. They might not be able to continue their career because of Erick leaving.
I then started crying. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and turned to see Joel.
"It ok babe, everything will be just fine."
"It's all my fault I'm the reason Erick got locked up in prison. If I would've never came, everybody would be happy."
"Don't ever say that, none of this is your fault. I love you and I don't what I would do if you hadn't walked through that door on auditions."
He then gave me a kiss on my forehead and embraced me some more.

~3 hours later~
After all the dance rehearsals, I was exhausted and worn out. I grabbed my bag and went into my car and rode home. As soon as I got home I took a shower and threw my self onto bed. As I sat on my bed I thought he about everything that had happened today. Why would Erick do that? I can't believe that he would be ten years in prison if he was that young. He ruined his own life but I felt like I had to do something. I tried to sleep but I just couldn't take Erick out my head. I had to talk to him. I had to understand why he would do this me. I quickly changed back into my outfit and rushed out the door.

What do you think Abigail is going to do next? Hope that you like this chapter and thanks for all the support and the 5k views.😘😘😘😘