Reset 1

You haven't left your room in a week. After all, what choice do you have? It's not like you can go face Papyrus. What would you tell him, "I love you, but not enough to keep the memories from you"? No.

So you take a shortcut out of your room. You've decided to get the reset over with quickly. But it seems you miscalculated how far it would go and you stumbled out of the woods right in front of Papyrus. He was recalibrating one of his more fragile puzzles that need more care.

"S-Sans?" Papyrus says, holding his hand out wearily to you. You can't look at him, you decide, turning away and taking another shortcut to where the kid currently was. Fighting Undyne.

Their heads both turned to you curiously, Frisk's with a little more.

"Sorry kid, if you could do me a favor and reset I'd love that." You said before raising your hand and with a single swipe, impaling them with a bone.

The last thing you heard before the world went fuzzy and collapsed was your brother screaming at the sight of his truest friend being impaled by his brother.

-----------

You wake up on your rough bed, feeling surprisingly light and wondering if you forgot something.

-----------

However, you wake up wondering how your got back in your bed and if your brother really just impaled your Human friend.