CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Cadieh took her pen and paper and quickly wrote something, held it up so he could read it.

"You're an idiot but I love you anyways" he read out load.

"Am I an idiot?" he asked a little frown on his face "I'll have you know that I am top of my class"

She looked at him funny.

"....even if I look like a delinquent" She smiled at him lovingly " Alright, alright. I am a delinquent." 

He looked at her, the smile that he missed. Her now silent jokes that still made him laugh. God he loved her and God only knows why. He moved suddenly and kissed her, his large hands framing her small face.

He kissed her as if his life would end if he didn't. He held her small face in both his hands and kissed her over and over. Cadieh tagged at his sleeve and Ookurikara backed away slowly but went in for another series of small kisses before resting his forehead on hers, the two of them catching their breaths.

"I'm sorry baby..." Kara whispered against Cadieh's lips "I just love you so much"

Tears started to well up behind from Cadieh's eyes as she breathe Kara's scent. She didn't know what she deserved Him.She nodded as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Right I'm sorry...i just" he said kissing her again before reluctantly letting her go "I'll take care of you from now on." 

Ookurikara was afraid that she would vanish any second, like everything was just a dream and that she wasn't real and she was still dead. The weight of his guilt for what he did to her would always be eating at him. She believed in him and trusted him to be different than the rest but he proved her wrong.

Cadieh saw the doubt on his face and began to worry that he might be blaming himself. She poked him once to bring him back to her and it worked. She patted her side where Kara moved and sat down. She carefully laid down on his lap and closed her eyes as Kara caressed her hair letting her rest.She held his hand, afraid of letting him go as sleep slowly  took her.