why

"Uhhh", I say as my long brown hair flowed down the middle of my back. As I pull it from my bun

"Bye mel" my co worker john says while I walk past him

" bye see you tomorrow john" I wave as walk out of the restaurant to my car.

I pulled my keys from my purse. Only for it to slip from my hand. " wow " I say as bend down to pick it up . As I picked it up I bump my head against the mirror. " ouch "

I quickly rose up due to a small twig snap in half behind me. My heart beat pumped a little faster than normal.

I quickly put my key into the lock and unlock my car and jump in the drivers seat without hesitation

______________________________

" uhhh" I sigh in relieve. I was glad to be in my cozy apartment safely again.

I put down my purse on a near by stand and walk into my room to take a long relaxing bath. As I ran the bath water I undressed and through my hair into a messy bun . After I did that I put a foot in to the water to test it. Once check It I got in .

I felt my self dozing off so I got out of the tub and put on my pj dress and hop in to my warm bed.

______________________________

"MOM" "DAD" I woke up due to the nightmare I been having every sense my mom and dad died . I was only 16 when they got in into a terrible car accident.

I looked at the time it read 12:38 am I decided to go get a drink of water. As i walk down the hall I felt like something was watching me . I ignored the silly thought.

I walked into the kitchen. I didn't bother to turn on any light sense I know my way around and the light would hurt my eyes . I walked over to the cabinet grab a glass cup. As I walk over the the sink I notice greenish blue eyes looking at me . I drop the glass on the floor and ran. I got so close to my room door . Just as I turned the knob on the door . I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist .

I screamed as loud as I can. But that made I worst. A cloth was put over my nose and mouth and me being stupid I inhaled it .

I fought to keep my eyes open but failed I slowly felt myself get drift off until I passed out. My last thought was why