explain

I woke up to the sun beaming into my eyes. I tried to get up but than I notice I was wrap in a strong pair of arms. I screamed . The man jumped up in a instant and looked at me . I was scared. " who are you and why did u kidnap me" I said as I jumped up off the bed he sigh " looked I know u have a lot of questions about what happen and I will tell u but u have to trust that I will never hurt u" the man said. I nodded in response.

"OK my name is nick rose and am your mate" he said

" what are u talking about" i said

"I'm the alpha of the dark pack and your my mate "

"There is no such thing as a wolfs " I said as I laughed

He had a serious face. Like he was serious. " I can prove it to u " he said

" than prove it " I dared

He started to undress I looked the other way with a blush. " what are u doing put back on your clothes" I said

I heard a wine in I looked back to see what It was. I couldn't believe my eyes I was a black wolf . The wolf started to walk close to me.

I backed away into a corner and squeezed my eyes shut. I felt soft fur against my legs. I slowly opened my eyes and looked in to the wolfs greenish blue eyes and touch its head ." Nick" I said and the wolf nodded.

He turn back into a human again but this time he was naked. " uhh nick " I said as I blushed " yeah " he said " your naked " oh my bad " he said as he ran to the other side of the bed and put back on some boxers .

" can I ask u a question" I said .
" anything" nick pushed. "Why did you kidnap me " I said softy . " because we belong together and now that I found u cant leave" he said

"WHAT" I said as I marched up to him.

"What do you mean I cant leave no one tells me what to do" I yelled.

"Well I do now sit down" he demanded

"Or else" I challenged him

He went over to the closet pulled out a black t shirt and pants and stormed out of the room and slammed the door without another word

"Wantch" I said as I got up to go out the door to I turn the door knob only to realise that its lock . "dang it " I decided to take a shower I went into the bathroom turn on the shower and jumped in .

I let the hot water pour on me and relax my muscles

______________________________

After that refreshing 45 min shower I jumped out .

I notice I don't have anything to wear I saw a black robe that had the letters A and N it had to be nicks so I put it on .

I stepped out of the bathroom to find nick on the bed he looked at me and I rolled my eyes

" I'm sorry" he said "yeah me to " I stated

" is that my robe" nick said
I laugh "yeah I didn't have anything to wear " I said "hold on " he said he went into his closet and grab a pair of boxers and at shirt and gave it to me .

"Thanks" I said and walk into the bathroom to change.

"I'm hungry" I said as I walked out of the bathroom .

" well lets go eat then "he said as he went to open the room door.

I followed a few steps behind as we walked to the elevator we step in side instantly latched on to nick as the doors closed and we began moving .

I looked up to find nick laughing. " its not funny " I frowned

"Aw is my baby scared of the elevator" nick teased.

"Shut up" I said as I stormed off the elevator . I felt nick rap his arms around me. And whisper sweet nothings into my ear . I felt like I was about to melt but then I quickly pushed him off of me .

" I'm still mad because u laughed at me" I slightly frowned .

" I'm sorry babe ill make it up to u " nick said as he gave a small smile.

Just as I was about to respond my tummy made a loud noise just loud enough for me and nick to hear.

" lets go get something to eat" nick said as he drag me to the kitchen.

______________________________

8 hours later

" nick I'm sleepy" I said as I did a light yawn .

Time goes by fast when u got something to do . after break fast me a nick just talked all day and got to know each other better .( now I know what y'all are all thinking didn't he just kidnapped her like yesterday well I didn't really feel like writing about how they formed a relationship because its a waste of time when know there going to be together anyways so thats if anyone was wondering well lets get back to the book shall we ).

" well lets go to sleep then" nick said as he rap his arms around my waist just after hitting the lamp switch to turn it off . " good night nick " I said as I felt myself fall into a deep sleep.