adjusting

I woke up to hearing soft snoring in my ear. I look over to see nick still asleep so I got out nicks arms and tipped toed over to the bathroom careful not to wake him.

Once I got in to the bathroom I ran my shower and hoped in.

______________________________

NICKS POV

I felt mel gently get out of my arms and walk over to the bathroom. I got up and went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Then I started to think about yesterday how I stormed out of the room. I only left out because I was angry. I didnt want to make her scared of me because usually I would rip a persons head off to show them whose boss . I was knocked out of my thoughts to see my sexy mate.

"Its not polite to stare a people" mel said

" your right as long as not your mate" I defended

" what are we gonna do today " ? Mel asked.

" well I thought u would like a tour of the house " I said as I put down my coffee and walked up to her and put my arms around kissing her earlobe . Then I walked back up to the room and took a shower after me 50 mins in there I rap a towel around my waist then I walked out of the bathroom to my walk in closet to put on my boxers and a blue t shirt with some black jeans and my blue and black shoes . I walked back to kitchen to smell something cooking I shifted my weight to my other feet to watch the view of my mate making breakfast while singing.

"Watcha doin" mel asked puzzled

" just watch my sexy mate cook and sing" I said with smirk

She started blushing hard

After breakfast we went to go take a tour of the house "well this is the lasted spot on our tour you are free to go anywhere except that room over there" I said strictly

"May I ask why " mel asked sweetly

" because your not ready for whats in there yet" I smirked

Pic of nike in mm