chapter one

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETHANY ILYSM PANCAKE MAFIA FOR EVAAAA!!

  Liam's POV

*TEXT CONVERSATION*

'OK Bethany remember the plan?'I asked for the millionth time.

'Yes I remember I go to the concert then afterwards go to the meet and greet ,I make it look like I dont know you so later you can come and talk to me! Your favorite sister!

"Someone is being arrogant.."I said in my mind.

'Yes,great you remember!And I don't know about "favorite"...'I replied just to mess with her.

'HOLD UP I AM YOUR ONLY SISTER!!!!!'

'I'm kidding! I love you got to go!' I said so I could reply to Niall, who was poking me.

'OK bye loveeee youuuu toooo <3'

"LEEEEEYYYUUUUMMM! who are you texting you have been glued to you phone all day!"a defeated Niall asked.

"Oh um no one? It came out like a question. REALLY LIAM REALLY?

"Ok can we pleeeeaaasee go to Nando's to meet the boys for lunch?" Niall asked me with his famous puppy dog eyes.

"UGH fine lets go."

"Yes!!"

*DRIVING TO NANDO'S*

(Still Liam's POV)

I cant stop thinking about Bethany!I mean i haven't been able to see or talk to her in months..What if she thinks I'm a terrible brother for not calling?

And what if my plan backfires?What if the paps get pictures of us together and they think we are dating?What would Nikki think?

What if she thinks I am cheating on her and she brakes up with me? Okay stop thinking about the "what if's". "Just relax..."

"Liam why are we relaxing?", Niall asked. Man i said that out loud?! "I'm just nervous for our concert..." I said hoping he would believe me.

"But your never nervous.."  "Well this time i am!!" I said snapping at Niall. That's when his eyes become filled with anger. 

"Niall I'm so sorry I'm just really stressed out please forgive me!" I pleaded very remorsefully. He rolled his eyes ,"Its okay Liam I understand."

"Oh look Niall were here!" I stated tying to change the subject. His attitude change really quickly, "Awesome!"

heyyyy guys its meee libertayyy anyways um go check out my other books!

COMMENT

AND

VOTE