Chapter 8

Bethany's POV

Finally we got to Nikki's complex. We hopped out of the car and started for her flat. I am really nervous, I mean I'm not the most pleasant person! 

"You ready?" I heard Liam ask. 

"Yeah!"I said regaining confidence. 

We stopped in front of a door, 'This must be Nikki's flat.' I thought to myself. 

Liam did some really retarded knock and told me it was there "Secret Knock" 

The door opened up and I saw the most gorgeous girl. 

"Hello!" she chirped. 

Liam and I scurried in. I turned around to see them basically eating each others bloody faces off! 

"Hello! Get a room!" I said a bit annoyed. 

They turned around and gave me sheepish grins. 

"You must be Bethany!" Nikki said smiling. 

"You betcha!!" I said in an odd accent. 

Nikki giggled at my stupidness.

She stuck her hand out for me to shake but I went straight for a hug. 

"Oi! I wasn't expecting that!" she said as I squeezed her. "Yeah? Well imma hugger!" I said giggling. 

"Ok get off her I don't need you to brake my girl friend!" Liam yelled. 

I slowly let go and we exchanged numbers. 

Soon we had to go and we said our good byes. 

"It was wonderful to meet you!" Nikki said. 

"You too!!" 

Liam and Nikki exchanged kisses and left. 

Once we were back in Liam's car he asked, "So what did you think?" 

Is he seriously asking me that?  

"Yes! She is amazing I'm so happy for you!" 

Liam grinned like the idiot he is. 

We pulled into the hotel and I went my separate way so the Paps didn't get any ideas. Once in the hallway that goes towards my room I see Louis with a beautiful girl. I sighed. 

I started to get this really weird feeling I can't really describe it. It felt as if I was.Mad? Why would I be mad? I don't? No no no no I can't possibly like him.I look back over to see them lip locked. 

I feel my blood pressure rising I need to get into my room now. 

I pulled the key out of my pocket and quickly open the door. I stumbled into my room and laid face down on my bed. 

I need to clear my head! 

I'll go to the pool! 

I quickly got on my red bikini and cover up and headed to the pool. 

Once there I saw the 2 people I tried to get away from!  

I decided to ignore them and take a little swim. I saw Louis looking over at me. He must have recognized me! All well! I took of my cover up off and from the corner of my eye I saw Louis tense up. 

I know I'm sexy! But come on, from the looks of it you have a girl friend so take yo eyes offa me! 

I slowly dipped into the water and swam around. Suddenly I heard alot of yelling. I looked over and saw the bimbo Louis was with yelling at him. She was saying, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOOKING AT THAT UGLY BITCH I LOOK PRETTIER THAN THAT SLUT!" Well that hurt.. 

Louis shot back, "SHE IS PRETTIER THAN YOU NICER THAN YOU AND SHE IS NOT A BITCH OR A SLUT YOU ARE!!" (Sorry for cursing it only happens sometimes) 

Wow um I wasn't expecting that. 

The girl looked shocked and she said, "WE ARE THROUGH!"  

Louis again fired back, "GOOD!" 

She walked away glaring at me.  

Ha she thinks that's scares me!  

I look over to see Louis sitting down with tears in his eyes. I think I should be a nice person and help him I mean he did defend me! 

I walked over to see Louis. 'Man this is going to be an awkward conversation..' I thought as I sat down.

Extra long chapter because of my lack of updates love you!