Chapter 15

Niall's POV.

Bethany and I walked out of the McDonald's to my car. I made my way around the car to open the door for Bethany; I can tell she is upset again. I knew that taking her mind off the situation would only work for awhile. I buckled her seat belt and got into the drivers seat. As we were driving it was a bitter silence. My mind wandered to the memories from the previous night, Liam was a mess; sobbing, refusing to eat. He couldn't even manage a sentence. I knew Beth was probably the same. 

"Harry, I'm sorry but I need to check up on her." I muttered. "Go on, I got Liam. Besides I have Louis and Zayn." With that I slowly walked up the stairs. I heard a lot of screaming and things hitting other things. I sped up my steps and knocked on the door. She didn't answer. I sat down next to her door and waited. The noises went on for another thirty minutes, when suddenly they stopped. I went into her room to find to find things thrown everywhere and Bethany a sleep with puffy eyes on her bed. I walked to the side of her bed and laid down next to her. I hate to see her like this. I've only known her for almost a week but it hurts me to see her like that. With that fell asleep. 

I looked over at Beth to see her looking at me. 

"What were you thinking about?" She asked me.

"To be honest, you." I said, feeling embarrassed. 

"Why?" She asked disgusted.

"I was thinking about how I don't want you to be upset."

"Why wouldn't I be upset? I just found out my grandma is dying." 

"Death happens, it hurts when it happens but you can't control it. Your grandma wouldn't want you to be upset. She will be in a better place."

"Oh. You have a point. It still hurts though."

"I know, My grandma died when I was younger. Were here by the way." 

"Alright lets go" I said getting out of the car. 

We headed our way to the mall when suddenly Bethany pushed me to the ground and hid behind the nearest car.

"What the heck?" I whispered.

"Look that guy, is my ex. I know that doesn't mean anything to you right now but I just can't let him see me.." 

"Here get under me." I said supporting myself on top of her. (A/N oh god that sounds inappropriate)

When he walked by I got off of her. I was wearing a hoody (?) so I took it off and gave it to her. 

"Lets go. We have to get you clothes." 

"Hey can we ask Louis to come?" she wandered out loud.

I smirked, "Sure, Let me text him."

I pulled out my phone and typed,

FROM NIALL: Hey Louis Bethany wants you to meet us at the mall.

FROM LOUIS: On my way.

"He is on his way." 

"Yes! Lets go."

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

HELLO THIS CHAPTER WAS RUBBISH. MY BAD... ANYWAYS HOPEFULLY I CAN UPDATE TOMORROW. IM GROUNDED SO IF I CAN GET TO A COMPUTER THEN HOPEFULLY ILL GIVE YOU CHAPTER 16. THIS CHAPTER WAS NOT EDITED.