Loving can hurt

One day Niki was walking down the forest she was just casually walking through the forest until larince jumped out and scared her she used her shadow form and grabbed him by the neck and then she noticed it was larince she moved back and yelled "don't ever do that again you could have gotten hurt"larince smiled"remember shadow night too" she fround "o-oh yay ha". They stood face to face larince lead close and said"you look beautiful today"softly and kissed her on the lips her face turned red she had dream that there was a sad slow song going on and flashed back after

That was dramatic but after Niki leand back and said"larince I-I can't believe yo-you like me"she fainted in his arms omg he took her to the river and through water on her face until she wolk up she cried "larince you you saved me I I don't know how to repay you"she hugged him. He smiled"I just have one thing to ask you d-do you love me" she smiled "what do you think"he made a wears face and said"well no-"she grabbed him and kissed him here we go again. After that he picked up Niki and took her in his arms with love into the moon light.the next day Niki was gone larince wolk up yo no one he was positive Niki was there at night were did she go he went on a search for some reason every one was getting ready for what sounded like a war he went to Garoth and said what happened he yelled"shut up larince your not ready yet haven't you heard Niki got kidnapped by some people so we're declaring war larince went rage mode and they headed of soon they reached the base were Niki was held he saw a tower with a window in it and saw something that looked like NIKI he ran but Garoth grabbed him he said"NO LARINCE YOUR NOT GOING ALONE WERE GOING TOGETHER" he cried "NIKI"!!! Soon they killed who ever got in there way soon they reached the Castle where Niki  was held they ran up the stairs to the lock door Niki's painful screaming larince could here he couldn't bare it any more and broke the door open there she was tide up in ropes with cuts and blood all over her he quickly un tide her and she fell into his armed in pain he couldn't bare to look at her it was a awful site he cried and cried until Niki whispered "la-la-larince I I love you".

THE END
YAY Niki and larince by the way I got permission to use Niki so don't get pissed I need to know what I should write next I'm running out of ideas so leave your comments in the comment section please thanks like follow me and share see you tomorrow✌🏾🤗