Kira Chi

I do not own naruto. Just Kira Chi.

Hello I thought I would do a peins Daughter fan fiction so I am. Before I start the story I'm going to give you some information about Kira Chi so here it is. Her name means Dark Blood.

First name: Kira

Last name: Chi

Kenki genki: Konans paper ability, able to make wind, water, fire, lightning and earth do what with out hand signs and rinnegan ( She also has the six paths of pain just like her father and discovered this when she got her rinnegan)

Likes: friends, training, getting stronger, seeing friends happy, her Kenki genki's, Akatski (later on)

Dislikes: being weak, mean people, people who hurt her friends, seeing her friends sad/hurt, watching her friends getting hurt, being helpless, people calling her weak, people getting hurt because of her

Hobbies: training, getting stronger, playing with her Kenki genki

Dream for the future: To find her real parents and find out why they abandoned her and to protect everyone she cares about

Village: The village hidden in the leaves/ The village hidden in the rain

Friends: Naruto, Hinata, Shikamaru, Sasuke, Garra, Kiba, Shino, choji, Akatski (later on)

Chakra types: wind, water, fire, earth, lightning (and maby others in the future )

Specialty: medical ninjutsu

Favorite food: Dango

Favorite Colour: Blood red

Least favorite food: Ramen

Least favorite Colour: Pink

Looks: picture above

Favorite animal: wolf

Least favorite animal: cat

Crush: ?

Personality: cold, shy, happy-go-lucky, protective, caring, strong, dose not cry in front of others, kind, polite, stubborn, emotionless,smart-ass, blood thirsty, sadistic, crule, random (she's bipolar)

Back round: Kira was left on someone's doorstep as a baby with a note saying her name and to take good care of her and got adopted by the couple that lived there. One night the house got attacked by roughed ninja and killed the couple in front of her. At that moment her activated her rinnegan. She was 4 when the couple died. Since she was born her could use the rest of her Kenki genki's. One day a group of ninja had come to her home asking for help because one of their comrades got hurt. (She knew everything in her Jitsu rank by this time because the couple were ninjas but retired and did farming for a living but they had a huge library in the basement with lots of scrolls so she learned off of scrolls. She was 6 at the time). Once they found this out they brought her to their home in the hidden leaf village where she went to the Academy and got put in the graduating class. (Narutos class) where she made some friends. (Basically she graduated from the Academy at age six (younger than Itachi when he graduated).She is also in the bingo book known at the Devil Child. She is the 2nd most dangerous in the bingo book. The most dangerours is the group called Akatski.(If she tryed she could beat the whole Akatski if she wanted to and has more Chakra then all the taild beasts combined including the ten tails).