III

America POV:

I knew something was different today, mostly because I was untied and told to move. The second I moved I gasped and fell forward. I was crying silently when I was kicked in the ribs. That didn't stop them from dragging me to a different area. It was in a steel room. It had one light and one door. It also had a window with bars covering it. In the middle was an odd looking chair. Similar to the one at the dentist office, only it was more of a slanted table made of metal and had a spot for my neck at the top. I was positioned on it and strapped down with metal cuffs and chains. I looked over to my right and saw that there were things that were light blue hanging off the side. Once again similar to a drill and something at the dentist office. I also saw bigger orange ones off to the side.

"This is our new form of torture!"

I wanted to say something, only I was waiting to see if it was going to be explained first. If it wasn't then I would speak.

"What d-does it do?" I regretted the question as soon as I asked it.

"Well, it's hard to explain. Oh wait, no it's not!" He pressed a button on a controller and the blue things started to shoot electricity at me. I screamed in pain and shock. Then someone else spoke.

"And the orange ones shoot fire that can kill a person with one hit!"

"And this is what the basics are, we open a portal for your friends, they find you here, one trips over a blue wire and it shoots the electricity, one makes it through and lays one hand on you; then this place goes boom. Odds are they will live, not you."

"It's a fucking shame we will miss it."

"Al, calm down poppet. We have video!"

"Not as cool as hearing the fucking screams in person!"

"True. Do you want to finish the wires?"

"Not really, but I have no choice."

England POV:

I heard a rumbling and thought it was an earthquake at first, then I saw a bright glowing spot of red, purple, green, and yellow appear in a circle on the wall. It grew to the size of the wall and stopped. I looked at everyone and they nodded. It was the portal that Al went in before. We all stood and cautiously walked over by it. It made a holographic buzz and it flickered. A message appeared after the portal was gone. Russia read it out loud. After all, it was in his language so nobody understood, but him.

"This is what the portal to the 2p world is going to look like. It will be in the heart of the country who loves America the most. This can include friends. The person is in the G8. I will give you a clue, it is not Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Italy, and it is also not China. Have fun! - From Al!"

It said that, but looked like this. 'Это то, что портал в 2р мире будет выглядеть. Это будет в центре страны , который любит Америку больше всего. Это может включать в себя друзей. Человек находится в G8. Я дам вам подсказку , это не Канада, Франция, Германия, Япония, Италия, и это также не Китай . Удачи ! - От Al !'

We all looked at each other, then gathered at the table. One seat was empty. America's seat. We all started to share our plans on what country the portal would open in. We first decided on the capital of America. It made sense in our eyes. He was a self-loathing country who would always hide when put in trouble. Only a few countries would go to the country we decided on. Once we got there the streets were empty and the White House was burning, just like the war of 1812. We were informed that it would appear at the front of the capital building of the country. There was nothing, but fire in sight. No portal, so we went back to the G8 American meeting room.