Intro

Your POV
A soft sigh escaped my lips.....why??Cuz my best friend JG (me) is dragging me to a karaoke club with ALL the countries.What's worse about it is that she signed me up to sing!!What if my crush saw me??Im so boned....I was wearing a (f/c) long sleeved shirt , a (s/f/c) skirt with black leggings underneath and (f/c) sneakers. Few minutes later JG pulled in my drive way and gestured me to go in.I hop in the car and she drove off , damn was she fast good thing she didn't go pass the speed limit or police will chase us.Sometimes I wonder if she even knows the speed limit.....Anyways, we arrive and parked the car, We got down and I observed JG.She was wearing a red and black plaid shirt , jeans and black converse. Is she even lady?...

"Yo (y/n) were here!!!!Ready to have some awesomely amazing fun?"

"Ummmm yah......"

"Alright then lets go do this."

We enter a room with all of the countries in it , when we entered everyone was already raving and getting drunk.Then a certain American came and approached us.

"Sup dudettes!go ahead and have fun!BTW thanks for renting the room Jster!"

"Yeah yeah lets party!!"

JG then rans off to Kiku and sat next to him. I knew this girl has a crush on the Japanese boy and they were good friends...how nice!.I decided to get this over with and headed to the karaoke machine.I thought I would dedicate this to him, I found the perfect song and typed it in and grabbed the mic.Soon all eyes were on me.

"This song is dedicated to someone who is special to me . I hope you'll accept my feelings."

At a distance I glance at JG giving me a thumbs up, I smile at her and sighed

The song I chose was ...........