Chapter 21

"WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH ME"

What the fuck?

Where the hell did he get those pictures.

I looked over at Victoria and she seem more shocked then me, but I know for sure she had to snake me to her little boyfriend Mr. Dec.

Keeping my expression as serious as it could be. I looked back over at Mr. Dec as if he hadn't touch any wrong button of my nerve.

"Um, so. Your point is these pictures are a problem to the school?"

His face soften and his eyebrows crunched up like he had a itch or something.

"No Jason. My point is your father is worried about you and he thinks Victoria is the problem."

Well then my dad must be right. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be all broken up right now.

But I still don't understand how he got the pictures.

"Um so what about the pictures? How did you get it?"

Changing the subject cause I could have seen if it continues Victoria will have a outburst all by the expression on her face.

"Oh well they were in my office this morning, on the back of it. It says: Check your Facebook messenger at 9:45am." Mr.Dec's voiced lowered a bit.

Shit I almost forgot about. I turned my phone on and the time read 9:45am on the dot. There of course was the message.

I slide it open, and probably the longest paragraph I ever seen.

"Jason-"

"Wait bro" I cut Mr.Dec off trying to read the message.

"JASON!"

I looked up at Mr.Dec. His face as red as it could be. He looked as if he was about to have a bitch fit anytime.

"What?"

"Let me see the phone now."

"Fine."

Placing "my" phone down on the desk for him to get it. Which he did just the same. Honestly I didn't want to be in any other problems. Especially with Mr.Dec, the man who let me stay at his place for safety.

He picked up the phone, his lips parted a bit. Of course showing he was going to read it out loud.

"Good Morning Jason, I hope your ready to start your task. All you got to do so the pictures won't be posted online. Is make a relationship with Victoria as if she is your girlfriend. Honestly I don't care if it's real or not. But it has to be public and believable.

If you don't follow this task in the next 24 hours. Those same 24 hours all the pictures will be posted on social media and around the school.

Have a good day Jason. And kiss Victoria for me."

I looked over at Victoria. Her eyes widen almost as if she was fighting her tears not to come out.

I don't know who the fuck it was but now I knew Victoria might not be a part of it.

Victorias POV

What the hell am I hearing right now...

An relationship with Jason. Oh hell to the fuck no.

"Well listen hear buddy. Have fun taking down those pictures off social media and around the school." I replied back.

I picked up my bag and began to make my way to the door.