-seven

"my father is marrying his girlfriend. they are getting married for fucks sake and i just can't stop myself from falling even more for her." now, tears were also falling down his cheeks, uncontrollably and endlessly.

and that was the moment i wrapped my arms around his body, giving him the shoulder he needed as he broke down

¬

I was running down the hallway, trying not to get to late to work.

last night was difficult, impossible for me to sleep or even think of sleeping. it was 3 am and i was wide awake, my mind a mess. i just couldn't stop myself of thinking about this whole jungkook drama that was going on. it was painful seeing him like that; so weak and broken.

"jungkook you bitch, you're lucky i like you." i muttered to myself as i ran faster. i slipped trough the elevator door, one minute later and i would've missed him.

i was greeted by a beautiful female, maybe five years older than me. she was holding hands with a way older man.

"hello there, you seem to be in a hurry." she laughed quietly.

"um, yeah i am." i didn't know why, but i had the strange feeling that i knew this woman. "..may i ask since when you live here? i've never seen you before."

the couple chuckled. i felt my cheeks burning up.

"it's because i live here. my fiancé only visits us." the older male answered.

"'us'? means you have a child?" i know, i know. you shouldn't be so curious about people's life's. but i needed to ask this because this couple..everything just suited perfectly to jungkooks situation.

"yes i have a son, maybe you already know him." he smiled.

holy fuck.

"a son? what's his name?"

please don't. please don't. please don't let it be -

"jungkook, jeon jungkook." not the man, his father, answered. instead, this beautiful name came out from the lips of the women who destroyed him.

i looked at her. she was smiling, she didn't know that i knew.

"jeon jungkook.." i whispered.

ping.

the elevator opened.

"no. never heard this name before." i replied as calm as possible.

we left the elevator and shortly after the building.

"you should really get to know him, he's a sweet boy." future mrs. jeon told me.

tsk. and you fucked him up, your sweet boy.

"i'm sure he is." this conversation was just wrong. i checked the time. 9:44 am. fifteen minutes left. if i'd run i could-

"would you like a ride? we can take you if you want." jungkooks father offered.

oh hell no.

"no thank you. i'll be alright." i started to feel annoyed. but the lucky person i am, they just wouldn't stop trying to convince me to accept this offer.

"are you sure? i mean we don't have a problem if you want us to-" the woman started again but i didn't give her the chance to finish her sentence.

"i said," my tone was sharp, "no thank you."

"but- "

"have a nice day, mr. jeon," i looked at the man then turned to the female. "..mrs. jeon."

i left as quick as i could but i was sure,

this was not the last time meeting them.

¬¬¬

i kinda want to put a cast for this story but I can't think of anyone who would suit so-ha..

cry

· lou