-thirteen

"you don't know a thing about me, kook. you don't know a fucking thing! you're so insensitive; don't you see it? can't you fucking see it?!" i screamed as loud as i could.

jungkook looked confused and hurt, "s-see what, so-ha?"

the weather was beautiful than ever, everyone was happy and i said with trembling lips,

"that i love you kook. i fucking love you."

then i left.

THE VODKA BOTTLE beside me on the cold ground was almost empty.

i did this a lot lately, sitting in the streets late at night.

the incident with jungkook was almost two weeks old.

two weeks and i still was crying because of his words.

"fucking asshole," i took one last sip and threw the bottle away, the glas shattering into millions of pieces. "breaking my heart like its nothing."

and in this moment, my phone rang.

INCOMING CALL FROM KOOK...

INCOMING CALL FROM—

"what the fuck do you want?!" i shouted into my phone.

"you."

silence. is he fucking serious right now?

i rested my head on the wall of some apartment, trying to calm down.

jungkook continued speaking, "i want you, so-ha. you and no one else."

"shut the fuck up."

"i want you. i want you. i want—"

"shut up!" i screamed, "shut your stupid fucking mouth! you asshole broke my heart, you made me a fucking alcoholic, jungkook. and now you have the guts to say you want me?! fuck you!"

the line was quiet for some minutes until i heard a strange sound.

"i'll be there in five."

KOOK HAS ENDED THE CALL—

amazing. this was just amazing.

"shit!" my frustration was consuming me, taking over my emotions.

my thoughts were like a never-ending carousel and it drove me insane, "stop it! stop it!" i grabbed my hair, pulling it. "leave me alone!"

i was drunk, so drunk that i didn't even notice that i ripped some hair strands out, "no no no..i don't want to see him..please—"

i couldn't finish my sentence; another breakdown.

the tears wouldn't stop falling, i banged my head against the apartment wall, trying to kill the demonic thoughts that were torturing my mind.

when i felt like finally passing out, two strong arms were wrapped around my body, hugging me tight, "so-ha stop that nonsense! please! please!" the person, jungkook, cried.

"let me go, let me go! i hate you, leave, i hate you!" i was completely going crazy.

he hugged me even harder, kissing my whole face, "i want you, forgive me so-ha." he repeated over and over again until i started calming down, resting my head on his chest.

minutes passed, then i found my voice again and whispered, "jeon jungkook, i love you so fucking much, it makes me want to kill myself." i looked up, directly into his eyes, "i really do."

he leaned in to connect our lips but i stopped him before i could change my mind.

"but you know," i continued, "a 'sorry' wont fix a broken heart."

just a promo; go and check out my new story 'lys', it's a taehyungie one and yeah i would cry tears of joy if you'd support it and give it much love.

사랑해! 🐘

lou