where it all started

Tiffany!!!! My mom yelled get up its time for school, come on mom 5 more minutes please. Girl if you don't get your ass up and get ready for school and don't forget you have to take your brothers to school today to. Okay mom I'm up and about to get ready for school. I went into my bathroom and stripped down and got in the hot shower. I used my vanilla body wash that I brought from bed bath and beyond after I did my hygiene I got out dried off and came out the bathroom back into my bedroom I went in my walk in closet and chose my outfit I decided on my red and white polo shirt with my all white true jeans and a pair of red and white 11s I put my jewelry on did my makeup and started on my hair I put loose curls and was on my way I got my brothers and we left, on the way to school I saw my best friend taniqua and her sis Mary we call taniqua tata so tata is 18 4'11 130 pounds dark skin long hair and pretty AF. Me I'm 17 light skin 5'3 145 pounds thick in all the right places hair reach past my shoulders but I where weave and let's not forget I'm bad. Then theres Mary she's 16 5'8 150 pounds pretty dark skin and thick yes me and my girls bad AF but anyways as we was on our way to school we stopped at the store and there was this fine dude in there I just couldn't take my eyes off of him but me and my girls had to get to school so we left.