the party

I wore my red lv dress with a pair of lv red bottoms did my hair in beautiful pinned up curls I looked good if I must admit I put on a Lil make up my jewelry grabbed my purse and my iPhone 7 and was omw downstairs to put on my perfume as I did so my mother came in from work right on time asking where you going looking all good and shit well me Mary and tata got invited to a party by some new dudes at school so we decided to go. Finally decided to date huh no mom I'm not dating Jason I just met him today. Ohhhh so we got a name Jason and that must be him knocking on the door huh let me get it she said as she opened the door. Soon the door opened I smiled at how good Jason looked in his armani suit my mother looked at me and said girl you better date him he is fiiiinneeee girl they don't make em like that no more okay mom I gotta go love you keep her out as long as you like no school tomorrow her grades are through the roof and she never goes nowhere make sure she's safe and where good. I got her I will never let nothing or no one ever hurt her. I smiled as we walked to his car he opened my door and I got in I asked him if Mary and tata was already there he said yes well damn they didn't even call me as we pulled up I saw them standing in front talking and laughing I went over to them and we got some drinks the music was on point and I love to dance I started feeling a buzz and Mary and tata wanted to smoke we got high and went back inside to dance I got on the dance floor and started dancing to rihanna work song and as I was in my zone I could here Mary and tata saying yaasssss eat it tiff then I felt someone dancing behind me when he grabbed my hips I started going in his hands started going up and down my body stopping on my butt after the dance was done I turned to see it was Jason smiling and licking his lips little did he know I was a virgin actually all three of us was. We decided yrs ago not to loose our virginity to we find someone who is all about us and that didn't happen yet shit I had a few boyfriends but they all only wanted sex and when they found out I was a virgin and they wasn't taking my v card they dumped me so Jason looks at me and say I really like you and I wanted to know if you could be my girl I tell him I'm a virgin and idk when I'll be ready so if you can't wait then let me know now. Tiffany its fine I can wait that's not a problem I just want to be with you I said yes and we started dating.

Short chapter guys comment and let me know what you guys think so far what you want to see happen comment and let me know bout to update later on today