at school

When I got to class I sat in my seat and started pulling out my books until the teacher say there's a new student and for all of us to pay attention I look up and see the dude from the store the teacher say this is Jason class, and Jason you can sit next to Tiffany, Tiffany raise your hand. I raise my hand and see him smile at me looking sexy with the perfect smile. He sat next to me and said what's up tiffany you got a man and if I did what's it to you, I'm really just trynna get to know ya so if you single can we hang tonight maybe dinner and a movie. I look at him up and down boy is he fine I think about it but if I go can my home girls come to. Yeah its cool imma bring my boys and we can all just get to know each other. The bell ring I grabbed my bags and Jason waited for me by the door soon I was done we walked out the classroom and there was my girls waiting for me I saw Jason talking to these two fine dudes and my home girls was asking me who are those fine ass dudes over there. Well that's the new kid Jason the other two I don't really know here goes Mary how do I look they are coming over girl you look fine we always look fine shut up Jason walks up to me and say hey Tiff this is my two brothers Raheem and Nikko I look them up and down then smile at Jason saying these my home girls Mary and Taniqua but we call her tata. We all walk to our next class together cause we all got math with ms rogers. When we get in class we all sit next to each other and start conversing about each other getting to know everybody a little better Mary and Nikko hit it off right away tata and raheem look good together me and Jason start talking about what where gonna be doing after school when ms Rogers walks in and start with the lesson I was so happy when the bell ring I didn't have no more classes with them so I waited for lunch soon as the bell rung for lunch I was out when I got to the lunch room everybody was already there. So I went to the table where everybody was and Jason pulled me on his lap I jumped up like nigga I'm not yours so let's not do that raheem started laughing and talking about a party he was asking if we wanted to go to the mansion party after school. I have to take my brothers home then I gotta get dressed and I'm down to go how about y'all I asked tata and Mary they both said they would meet at my house I left after lunch cause I had no more classes so I picked up my brothers and headed home omw there I saw Jason riding in the new 2017 BMW he stopped and asked if I needed a ride I told him no but my brothers wanted to jump up and down begging so we got in he drove us home and said he'll pick me up in two hours I helped my brothers with homework fed them then got in the shower and did my hygiene then I got dressed.