Meeting My Mate

Short story- one chapter only.

The battle im in is furious. Some wolfs howl in pain and some howl in victory. Few minutes later there is another howl. My pack stopped fighting right away, our alpha is dead and has lost the fight. My brother Michael run towards me in his wolf form.

'Run little sis run!' He mind links me

'What about you?' I ask worried

'I'll be run behind you' he reassures me. I nod and start running away from my pack.
I run and run till my paws became numb. The rogues noticed me running away and started to chase after me. Since i couldn't take them on my own, i began to run faster. I was really close on stepping ' Shodows' territory. Shadows are the most feared pack anyone could meet, wolves don't dare to talk about them or even look at them. Their alpha is well known as the 'Soultaker' not many people have seen the 'Shodows' alpha but i have heard his the most dangerous predator anyone could meet.

Its either get killed by rogues or die in another territory. I looked back to see if my brother was behind me but he was nowhere to be seen. I didn't have much time so i ended up stepping on the 'Shadows' territory. If i get killed here at least I'll get to see the alpha of the pack. Once i stepped on their territory the rogues stoped dead in their track. Of course they fear the Shadows.

My leg was injured and my body was weak. Not knowing where to go or what to do. I collapsed on the ground unconsciously. My snow white furr was covered in mad as my paws were covered in blood. The last thing i saw before my eyes closed was a man approaching me.

●■●■●

I was on a warm water as my body felt relaxed. I felt a persons hand go through my furr brushing it carefully. Water splattering here and there made me more relaxed, i flattered my eyes open and saw a women in her late 40s scrubbing my furr and washing me up. I panicked a little bit and tried to move away from her touch even though it felt nice.

"Shhh don't worry im not gonna hurt you child" she says. Her voice was so soothing like a pillar, her touch was the same as my mothers touch. Hearing this womans voice made me relax as she poured warm water with rose petals on me. Once she finished cleaning me up , she dried my furr carefully.

"Follow me" she says getting out of the huge bathroom. I dumbfoundly followed her, we passed by some few people and some kids. Eveyone stopped and stared at me, i bowed down to the elders showing them my respect. At last we came to a small comforting room with lots of clothes inside. That seemed to be the closet.

"Choose any clothes thats right for you and come out" with that she left the room as i slowly transformed back to my human form. I looked around the huge closet and sighned. Surprisingly my injuries was getting better, it seemed that the rose petals on the water helped.

I picked out a black jeans with grey shirt that was up to my thighs. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair. I wonder what their gonna do to me? After dressing up, i came out of the closet room and women was waiting for me.

"Ahem" i cleard my throat and she turned towards me

"Oh your dressed up! Whats your name child?" She asks

"Edan, Edan Summers" i tell her my name

"Well Edan its a good thing one of our hunters found you in the woods. Or else you'd be dead" she explains

"I thank you and the hunter for saving my life. But whats gonna happen to me? Is the alpha gonna kill me for trespassing?" I ask her nervously, she laughs

"Oh no! Of course he's not gonna kill you. First of all you will speak with beta Demon and then you'll meet the alpha. If alpha decides to take a particular interests in you he'll let you join the pack" she explains. Although im happy that I'll be part of the most feared pack in the continent but i do feel a little burden to the pack.