Love The Way You Lie

Chapter 4 - Meeting My Mate

After the incident that happened last night. Finally i got the right number from my mother and called Conner. We made a deal to meet at the Ice Cream shop we used to go as kids. He said he'll bring along some friends he wanted me to meet and i also decided to bring my friends as well. 1:47pm afternoon, we need to be at the ice cream shop by 2. I decided to wear simple clothes while my friends dolled up. Im only bringing Grace and Audrey with me since Sophia is stuck baby sitting her cousin.

"Are you two ready yet?" I shout from downstairs looking at my watch.

"Coming" Grace shouts back, few minutes later i hear heels clicking. Once their down stairs, my eyes widen in horror.

"What the fudge are you two wearing? You do know that we're not going to some crazy wild party right?" I ask, Audrey was wearing white ripped jeans with black heels and a very expensive looking gorgeous crop top that has 'Sassy Girl' writtenon it while Grace was wearing a mini purple dress with heels and small scarf around her neck. While i was wearing that ⬇ Anyhow these two looked drool worthy.

"Darlin, first impression has to be good and their always important" Audrey says making a modely pose

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Darlin, first impression has to be good and their always important" Audrey says making a modely pose. I stare at them in confusion after remembering we're running late.

We all get on Grace's red taxido and drive away to the ice cream shop. Grace drove and we turned up the music super load and screamed out the lyrics.
We've arrived and Audrey ordered us Chocolate, and Grace got simple vanilla in a cup, love chocolate. Although it questions me! We never get fat no matter how we eat. Once we ordered our icy screams we sat down on a table waiting for our order and the guests who hasn't arrived yet.

When the our ice creams were ready Grace left to get it.

"OMG look at those hot group of guys over there!" Audrey whisper shouts pointing at some group of boys near the entrance. I looked over at them and my eyes immediately landed on a boy with tousled blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Once i made eye contact i felt like i was sucked into a void, lost in his ocean eyes. All of my excitement running through me like electricity, giving me tingles all over my body. How can i feel like this for someone? He's just a stranger.

I was pulled out of trance when the other brunette boy next to him yelled my name while waving at me. I looked at him questionably, do i know him? Wait. Is that boy over there Connor? They walked over to our table and i stood up.

"Hey Luce!" He says grinning, my jaw dropped.

"Connor?" I call out his name, he nods immediately and i jump in and hug him smiling from ear to ear. "Oh my gosh i missed you so much" i say grinning, the next thing i hear surprises me. I think i heard a growl.. i pull away from my bestie and look behind Connor. There was a girl that looked around my age

"Did you just growl at me?" I ask her in disbelief, Connor laughs all of a sudden

"Oh no she didn't! Lucy i would like you to meet,  Olivia, my Girlfriend"  he says full of pride. I look over at her

"Oh nice to meet you! Im sorry for-" Olivia cuts me off. How dare she?

"Oh no its okey! I understand, you two are long lost bestfriends getting together and all. Its nice meeting you too!" She says smiling and i shake her hand smiling back to her

"Oh yeah and this is Dylan my alph- uh my friend and Mason!" He finishes off, i smile at both of the handsome guys. But stare a little at the blonde- uh Dylan, thats his name. Suits him!

A cough snaps me back to reality and i see Grace already got our ice screams. Oh shit i totally forgot about my friends.

"Oh right! Uh this Grace and Audrey, do you remember them Connor?" I introduce them and ask Connor. He stares at them and shooks his head. Dang it! Audrey will explode when we get back.

"Shall we sit down then?" Connor breaks the silence and we sat back down.

The whole time me and Connor talk while her girlfriend clinged on to him. My friends tried to make a conversation with Mason and Dylan. But for some reason, i felt Dylans eyes on me. He didn't say a word since he got here. All he'd done is stare at me, which i found completely creepy and weird. After having a nice talk and exchanging our addressess we left saying goodbye and i hugged Connor for the last time. But this time, it was Dylan that growled. Everyone looked at him shocked, even Connor but he quickly waved it off by bidding me goodbye and we left.

This is one of the weirdest meetings I've ever had.