The day that nobody can explain

Gotta give your heart a break

It was a rainy afternoon of september 14,2015. I was hungry and had nothing to eat in the dorm.So i headed to the cafeteria..It appears that alot of people had the same situation as me too. As i walked in the cafeteria , people were chattering and talking about some random new student. They were all talking about how he got kicked out from his old school. (I definetley wouldn't want to meet that person) . Just as i was about to order i saw my best friend tenshi minori , she was wearing a really thick black coat and skinny jeans with chanel's latest glasses! I approached her in a really excited tone "eek! Tenny its mee!" I had a feeling that i was making her embarrased so i tried to keep it down.." Omg cheruu! How long has it been since we've been reunited!" She replied in a loud tone. " well its been like a month now!"
..i know i know we're overreacting , we usually do that when we meet each other again.."wow you look really great!" I replied.." Well like they say, change means fame!" She replied.. "So totally! So what were you about to order anyways" i replied in a soft tone

"Only the most delicious food in the world!"

" pizza?!"I replied

"No! Its burger!"

" what? But we used to like pizza alot, its like the yummiest food on earth!"

"Oh that was only before! Past is past!" Usually when she says that something really depressing happened in her life.."oh no, what happened again.." I replied in a bored tone " well um..look theres this guy..." She replied..

" okay proceed"

" he ..sorta....um how do i say this... Took my.."

" wallet?"

"No! Its...huhh ... My v"

" what!? You promised me that we would keep that until we graduate! Tenny i cant believe you!"

" i know i know, i cant believe my self too"

"So now you're pregnant and he broke up with you , is that it?" I replied in a mad tone .. " look why cant you just be a friend and understand me for once!! All i want is the best for my child!" She shouted at me in a really loud tone, we didnt notice that everyone was already looking at us. " ugh , im sorry i have to go!" I replied in a low tone and left the room, i was in a state of shock. I never expected her to do such a thing! As i went in my dorm i suddenly realized that i forgot abou my food.. Now i am starving "Huh when will my life be completely perfect!" I said as i was walking out of my dorm.. Suddenly i saw a shadow.. And it was ..only my roommate / ex-crush niro nashima . "Well look who got hungry" he replied in his hentai mode again.. " look i know what mode you are in right now so you better stay away from me before i kick you.." I replied .. He came closer towards me .. Closer.. And closer.. I couldn't look away from him since i was leaning on the wall and that would precisely mean that i like him..w-well wich is i don't.. As he leaned towards me ..i couldn't help but blush so hard and my heart beat got even faster.. "You must be drunk" i replied in a really weird tone "you're really sly you know" he replied in a steady tone .. Surely it sounded like he wasn't drunk at all .. "Look i dont have time for your tricks so just let me go , and you can continue flirting with other people except for me." I replied " but i like you"
.. Okay so that was totally unexpected, but i wont fall for that again.. I pushed him away and said " could you stop messing with my feelings?" So I went inside my dorm and locked the room.. " are you fucking serious?" He replied in a mad tone ." Yes i am , now im only gonna let you in unless you apologise and give me food" i replied " alright, i'm sorry i shouldn't has done that, and i've got burger!" .. When i heard the word burger i quickly ran to the door and opened it.. " wow that was fast! I guess you really like burgers huh?" .."yeah" i replied.. " anyways i heard a cosplay contest thats open to let everybody join, maybe we could do it together." .. Me and niro used to attend to conventions together alot , but it all stopped when i started to have feelings for him.." Why'd you ask so sudden?" I replied . " nothing, its just we haven't done it for like 2 years now and i really feel off about it." He replied .. " oh well sure but do you have the entry forms? And who are we gonna cosplay as?" .. " yup i got 2 and i researched a while ago in the internet cafe , i saw lucy heartfilia and natsu dragneel as one of the best team in the guild.. So i thought that maybe that would be pretty awesome." He replied in a excited tone.. I had no choice I liked the character of lucy too.. " alright ill think about it" .. " alright just call me if you have an answer already" he replied ... " alright see ya." ..He walked out of the room and slightly closed the door.. As i went back to what i was working on .. Basically drawing my husbando in anime , yas i know i can be a stalker sometimes too.. I suddenly wondered

What if kaoru will come to life and like treat me like how i should be,
Oh how i wish , i truly wish that someday i get to see him live with me.

For a moment there i was in a state of boredom and just thought of random things that wont possibly happen..
So as i was sketching the form of the leg i suddenly saw the movement of his right hand towards me..I was shocked and scared at the same time i didnt believe that what i was wishing for would actually come true! ..

~to be continued~

Hey guys! Its chelsea,

Its been a long time since i've done something like this again.. Well atleast now its on wattpad hehe.
Okay i have nothing much to say right now but just thanks for reading my story , i hope you like it and stay excited for moree!

Byie!