The day i first met him

The day i first met you, you told me its what it really was

Welcome back! Im glad you're reading it again 😊
Lets continue!

I was in a state of shock.. I didnt know if what i saw was reality or just my brain messing with me.. "I must be tired..huh, i better take a nap before my brain snaps into a wonderland.".. I thought that maybe it was all a dream , but i guess i was wrong.. When i woke up i still couldn't forget about what happened so i checked my sketch and it was gone... I was scared i thought my life would be like a horror movie or something , but again i was wrong.. I suddenly felt a warm touch on my back and felt someone hugging me. As i turned my back i was suprised! It was actually him!

 As i turned my back i was suprised! It was actually him!

I didnt say a word .. I was in a state of shock since i m still uh..naked... I quickly grabbed my towel and covered myself up.. And said "w-who the fuck are y-you?!" .." Im kaoru nozomi , you are my creator right?" I couldn't believe my eyes , i didnt completely understand what was going on since it was the first time this ever happened to me.. "I-i must be dreaming!" .. "No you're not , and you gotta kiss me right now!" ... I was shocked to think about it im not some toy that you can play kissy kiss with! "What the fuck! What do you think of me some kind of toy?" .. " no time right now i need to head back!" ..he replied " get some clothes on man! You're totally naked right now"

he replied " get some clothes on man! You're totally naked right now"