Saving Elliot

Saving Elliot by northbynorth (currently being edited)

"I keep trying to think of ways to make myself hate you."

"Kind of hard to do when you're in love with me, isn't it?" He said.

                        *           *             *         *

Meet Elliot Jensen; she's stubborn, intelligent, sarcastic, short-tempered and ambitious. Meet Elliot Fintry, he's impulsive, rude, cold, devious, and reckless.

             It might be annoying having to share the same name as the person you hate, but it's even more annoying having to share the same house as them. He's everything she hates, so why does he make her heart pound at just the thought of him?

            Winter and summer. Fire and water. North and south. Heaven and hell. This isn't a love story, this is a story about love.

                       [ contains swearing (no seriously, there's a shitload of it) ]

~

Rating: 9/10 plotline, 10/10 writing. This book is perfection. (and rose, you're one of the best authors on wattpad). GO READ IT NOW

Song of the Story: Around Here by Thelma Plum

Published Book Recommendation of the Chapter: Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz (yes, it's about vampires, yes, it's actually good)

Schuyler Van Alen has never fit in at Duchesne, her prestigious New York City private school. She prefers baggy, vintage clothes instead of the Prada and pearls worn by her classmates. But when she turns fifteen, Schuyler's life changes dramatically. The death of a popular schoolmate haunts her in unexpected ways.  And strangest of all, Jack Force, the most popular boy in school, is showing a sudden interest in her.

Once an outcast, Schuyler is thrust into Manhattan's most exclusive social circle.  Its members are the powerful, the wealthy, and – as Schuyler soon discovers – the unhuman.

They are Blue Bloods, an ancient group of vampires, and for centuries they've been invincible. Now something is preying on this elite group, and Schuyler wants to find out the truth.  But is she the most vulnerable of them all?