Worst Story on Wattpad

Worst Story on Wattpad by arcticstars

"Sick of cliché Wattpad books? Then this isn't the book for you. We take every single over-used plot, character and trope on Wattpad - from player-meets-nerd to my-boyfriend-is-a-vampire - and mash it all into one, awful, hilarious parody.

NOTE: This is a PARODY! Characters have not been created to mock a race/nationality/sexuality, they have been created to lightly poke fun at the way certain teen fiction writers reduce them into crude stereotypes. For once can we have a (for example) gay character who isn't just 'The Gay Guy'? I'm on your side here."

Rating: 10/10 storyline, 8/10 writing style. OH MY GOD I WAS LITERALLY ROLLING ON THE FLOOR READING THIS OK it's only a short story, but it is so funny. be careful- i now can't read heaps of cliche books without thinking of this one ;)

STOP SUMMERSBURY xox

Song of the Story: Best Song Ever by One Direction

Published Book of the Chapter: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

*before I talk about this one, please make sure you know I'm not going to go all Tumblr on you. This is the only John Green book I like (Looking for Alaska: sorry but I can't stand that book), and even though it's cliché and a little bit overrated, it's still good. Warning: tear-jerker!!*

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, The Fault in Our Stars is award-winning-author John Green's most ambitious and heartbreaking work yet, brilliantly exploring the funny, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and in love.