Another One of Those Days

~Michael's POV~

"Yay! A Fan! Mike stop stuffing your face with pizza and say hi!" Ashton yelled right in my face.

I took one last bite out of my pizza then looked up. Who is this? She'a staring at me. Why? Okay she's kinda freaking me out right now.

"Um...h-hi." I stuttered.

Ashton and Amy gave me a glare. 'Talk to her you pussy' I saw Calum mouthed out.

"So your a fan? That's cool." I started.

"Yeah, but not like a psycho fan. I just really like your music." She replied.

"Oh cool."

...

We talked for about an hour and everybody else left the table. We continued but realised that we talked a lot about ourselves and I don't even know her name. I feel like a bad person now.

"Hey sorry I didn't get your name."

"It's Hannah, Hannah Williams."

Wow the name sounds like an actress. She was so cool. She like me! She loved video games a lot, loves Macca's, and her favourite band is All Time Low! I just love this girl.

"Hey do you wanna go play some COD?" I asked.

"No." She said. I was a taken back a bit by her answer. "No I will not play COD, but I will beat your butt at COD!"

I'm starting to really like this girl.

...

~Charlotte's POV~

I wonder how Amy's date with Calum went. Next thing I know she walks in. "What happened?! Give me details!"

"Calm yourself. It went fine."

"Just fine? Ugh I swear Brooks, you never tell me anything!"

"That's because every time I do you always scream it out to the WHOLE world."

"No I- yeah I kinda do."

*bzzzzzz*

My phone vibrated. I got a text from Luke.

-LukeTheSexyPenguin
"Meet me outside your house at 6. Wear something nice ;)"

-Me
"Okay! Will do."

I put on a light blue/greenish dress with silver heels. Then I put on some jewellery and make up.

-LukeTheSexyPenguin
"Hey! I'm here."

-Me
"Be right out."

"And where do you think you're going?" I jumped.

"Geez, Amy you scared me! Don't do that!"

"That didn't answer my question Char."

"Out."

"Oh okay."

Phew! At least she didn't question my answer.

"Oh before I forget." Oh great! Never mind. "Don't forget to use lots of protection with Luke!"

"AMY!"

I rolled my eyes and stormed out of the room. I walked out the door and saw Luke standing across the street with a limo. A FREAKING LIMO! Okay then, this guy loves to go all out.

"Wow! I'm speechless! You look beautiful Charlotte." I giggled at him. He looked shocked.

"Do you need a moment?"

He cleared his throat. "No I'm good." Haha aww he's trying to be cool. It's so not working. "Ladies first." He said opening the door.

I slid in with Luke behind me. "This limo is huge!" I said in awe.