Trust

Michael's POV

The girls should be here any minute and I still had no plan of how I was going to ask her out. HELLO!!! I'M KINDA FREAKING OUT HERE!!! Okay just calm down, everything will be fine.

Just then I heard a knock at the door. Shit, She's here, what do I do!?

"Hey girls come on in. It's just you three today, huh?" I heard Calum ask the girls. I ran out of the kitchen and tried to sneak back upstairs but Amy me caught me as I reached the first step.

"Hey Mike! Whatcha up to!? Hmm!?" she asked.

"Umm I was going to change into something better and yeahhh..." I explained while scratching the back of my head.

Cal and I lead the girls into the lounge and grabbed them some drinks.

"Hey where's Ash?" Lottie asked.

"He should be up in his room." I replied.

"He's in the shower." Luke added as he came down to say hi to the girls. I wonder if Luke and Lottie are okay now. Lottie got up from the lounge and shoved look aside so she could go up. Guess that answers that.

Luke walked to the sink placing down an empty cup which he had brought down then he went back up.

I looked over at Amy who was sitting on Calum lap and whispering into his ear. She's probably trying to find a way to leave Hannah and I in the room together, alone.

"Hey, I'm gonna run out and buy us some pizza. I'll be back in a bit." Calum exclaimed.

"I'll come too. Someone has to keep a close eye on you. You two stay here and make sure the three idiots upstairs don't start a fire." Amy ordered.

I knew they would do something like this.

Lottie's POV

"He's in the shower" I turned and saw Luke walking down to the kitchen. I gave him a grimaced look and went to Ashton's room.

"Hey Ash! I'm in your room so make sure you have a towel on when you come out!" I shouted. "or not I mean it's totally up to you." I mumbled so he couldn't hear me.

I snooped around his room looking at all the pictures of him and his family. Him and his brother Brent are the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I set down the picture as I heard the door creak open. "Hey Ash? When do you think I can meet your family. They seem lovely." I turned to face him.

"He's still in the shower babe." Luke smirked leaning in the doorway.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about Luke, so just leave me alone."

"C'mon Lottie, you know there is lots to talk about." he started to walk towards me.

"No there isn't! When I left you, I left all there is between us as well."

He was now standing right in front of me. He was so close to me. My heart started to flutter like it did when he first kissed me, but there was another feeling. A feeling that was stopping me from smashing my lips against his.

There was still a part of me that hasn't forgiven him. That part of me still felt rage and hurt. He was in the past and it's about time to forgive him but my hearts moved on. I had to tell him.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of lips gentle hover over mine. He softly pressed his against mine. After a seconds I realised what was happening. I quickly pulled away from the kiss and slapped him across the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" Ashton shouted.

He was in his jeans with water droplets sliding down his chest. He stared at us both with sadness in his eyes. He walked towards me and Luke.

"Mate, it's not what you think I swear."

Ashton raised his fist and punched him in the face. Luke fell to the floor, unconscious.

"What the heck, Ash? I know what he did was wrong but you didn't have to be violent!" I shouted.

"You are as much to blame! You let him kiss you. I trusted you Lottie. I may have gained your trust but you've lost mine." he spat.

"Ash, please don't leave. I never meant to. I didn't know what I was doing." I pleaded.

He walked out of the room and left me crying and Luke unconscious. Michael and Hannah came bursting in but a little too late.

"What happened? Why did Ash leave in such a rush? WHY IS LUKE UNCONSCIOUS IN THE GROUND?!" Michael asked.

"Ash punched him really hard because he saw Luke kiss me." I explained.

Michael looked up and stared at me for a moment. He whispered something in Hannah's ear and she went running out the door.

"She's going to get Calum and Amy so they can help find him. He was hurt pretty bad so he probably went somewhere quiet." he said.

I nodded and placed Luke's head on my lap. His faced revealed a purple mark on his cheek. I understand why Ash was mad but didn't have to blow up like that.

"Lottie he just needed to let it out on someone. He didn't want to let it out on you because he loves so he let it out on Luke."

"It didn't seem like it."

Ashton's POV

I fled out of the house and ran. I didn't know where I was going. I just had to get out of there. How could she do this to me. Did she not know how much she meant to me!? How could I let this happen again!? I felt tears run down my face. I felt broken and lost again.

I walked to 7 Eleven and bought myself some alcohol. I'm so glad to 18. I popped the bottle open and chugged it down. I don't know how but I don't think I remember what I was so pissed about.

...

A half an hour past, I stood at a stop light when suddenly I heard my name coming from left and right. I knew going left was more safer because I was would still be on the sidewalk but my body had a mind of its own.

I turned right and saw the sign and it said to walk. At the end of the cross walk I saw her. The girl I fell in love the first day we met. The girl that came to me when my best mate hurt her then kissed him days later.

The beeping sound of the crosswalk counting down the seconds left for me to get to the otherside. 5 seconds to find out the truth. 4 seconds to be by her side. 3 seconds to get my life together. 2 seconds to be myself again. 1 second to tell her how much I love her and how much I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

"ASHTON! NO!" I heard her voice cry out.

Author's Note

Ooooo a cliff hanger....dun dun dunnnnn!

Sorry it took me long. I'll just tell you this now, this story will most likely have a slow development because of school. It may not be hard for you but it's really hard with me. Please understand that I'm a junior in high school taking collage courses and studying for my SATs. So please be patient with me.

Thank you all for reading and supporting my story. Till next time guys :) byee xx