The Movie

I took a deep breath and looked over my outfit once again. Jeans, a blue Tee-shirt and a thin, grey vest.
"You look amazing dude!" Soos patted me on the back.
"Yeah, Dipper! She'll love it." Melanie added.
"Thanks you guys." I checked my watch. 5:15.
"Well, I better be going." I waved goodbye and shut the door behind me. As I began to head to Pacifica's house, Mabel scared the crap out of me.
"Dipper guess what?!" She had shouted while jumping out from behind a tree.
"Geez Mabel!" I set my hand on my heart, which was beating incredibly fast.
"Oh sorry," she laughed. "I'm just excited!"
"For what?" We began to walk. I noticed she had a heart sweater on along with her nicest dress. She had earrings I had never seen before on.
"My date!" She giggled. "Look at what uh... He got me." She pointed to the earrings but I didn't care about that.
"Mabel, this is just some guy you got drunk with! You don't even know his name!"
"I do too!" She stomped her foot. "It's Bi- Ben!"
"Whatever, Mabel." I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.
Finally, we made it to Pacifica's house.
I swallowed the lump in my throat and pressed the doorbell. Pacifica answered. She looked absolutely stunning. Her pink dress brought out her eyes. Her hair was curled at the ends. She had an amazing necklace on. It was silver with a charm. The charm was half of a heart with the letters "L" and "o" on it.
"Hey." She came up to me.
"Ready?" I offered a hand. She took it and nodded. I leaned over and kissed her.
She giggled and we started towards the theater, Mabel trailing behind us.
My mind was rushing with emotions and questions. I had never been on an actual date before.
We arrived at the theater. I noticed Mabel was running in the opposite direction.
"Mabel where are you going!?"
"We aren't seeing that baby movie of yours!" She remarked as she disappeared behind a corner.
Since she had met Ben, (or whoever that was) she had been acting somewhat strange. 
I grabbed Pacifica and I a box of candy, some popcorn, and two Pitt Colas.
We entered the theater and my plan unfolded.
Down the hallway was a red carpet. Blue and purple streamers crossing over each other hung from the ceiling. The further we walked, the more Pacifica's jaw dropped.
We got to our seats, which had name card on them labeled "Dipper" and "Pacifica". In Pacifica's seat, I had left a rose and a small teddy bear. (Mabel told me that Pacifica had not yet grown out of stuffed animals.)
She wrapped me into a tight squeeze and put her lips over mine. A series of "Oohs" and "Awwws" came from the other audience members.
"Thank you." She whispered in my ear before sitting down.

I splashed a bit of cold water on my face. Theaters made me claustrophobic. I had no idea how I had forgotten this. I dried my hands and walked out of the bathroom.
"Dipper!?"