c h a p t e r | n i n e t e e n

[Warning: This chapter will contain lemon!]

"Levi, what are you doing?" I asked as he pulled down the strap of my nightgown.

"Relax, (y/n)." he said. "You'll enjoy this."

I looked into his steel grey eyes and gave him a smirk. I started to slowly unbutton his shirt from the bottom up.

"So its going to be like that, huh?"

"Yes it will be like that, (y/n)."

Levi pushed me back onto his desk and pulled off my dress to expose every bit of me. He smiled seductively and came close to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Levi ran his hands up and down my curves.

His hot breath was on my neck, and his soft kisses made my spine shiver. He almost put his hand down to my sensitive spot, but I stopped him.

"Ah ah ah, not until you take off your clothes." I told him.

Levi laughed lightly and grabbed my breast.

"I never said that you could take control." he said.

I finished unbuttoning his shirt for him, and his muscular body was revealed. I put my hands down to his pants and started to unbuckle his belt.

Levi put his fingers down my place and started to play around a bit while I kept taking off belt. I giggled lightly. He pulled out his fingers and placed them in his mouth.

"You taste sweet." he said before kissing my neck.

I felt the belt unbuckle, and I continued to pull off Levi's pants. I ran my hands down his underwear then pulled out his little friend. I started to stroke him. He was hard and ready to fuck me senseless. Levi started to suck on my neck.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked.

Levi hummed a yes, then moved my hand away from him.

"Let me show you how much I want you." he said spreading my legs wide open.

He placed his member on top of my wet snatch. Levi was eager to fuck me.

"I don't think it's going to fit." I told Levi as he tried to stick it in me.

"Well we just have to make it fit." he replied.

I bit my lip. Levi got it to go in, and it hurt a bit. I whined, and Levi kissed me to prevent me from moaning too loud.

"Shh, (y/n), I know that it hurts." he said.

I bit my lip harder.

"Shit, your so tight." he muttered.
I felt Levi get deeper and deeper in me, and he started to fuck me faster and faster. His hand kept massaging my breast, and I moaned louder.

I felt my walls get tight around his member. It felt so good, I didn't know how to react. My insides felt ticklish and tingly. I bit my lip harder.

"Levi, I'm coming." I moaned.

"Me too, (y/n)." he said back.

The knotty feeling in me get tighter and tighter, then suddenly I felt myself reach my climax. Levi moaned slightly as he pulled out. His white sperm got all over my body, and we were both almost out of breath.

I put my finger that was covered in white in my mouth, and tasted the hot mess. I smirked at Levi.

"You don't taste as sweet." I commented.

"Shut up." he said before kissing me passionately.

I finished the kiss after a few moments.

"I love you, Levi."

~Time Skip: Late at Night~

Everyone was a bit unhappy today. When the others found out about me going away, their happy faces when sour and sad. I told them I'd be back in two years, but they didn't believe me. I didn't believe my words either.

I think that if I'm 18 I'll be able to leave Floyd, but I know that he is unpredictable, and he will probably make me stay until I'm 20.

My thoughts bounced through my head back and forth, and I wasn't getting any sleep. Levi noticed and turned over.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" he asked.

"I can't stop thinking about tomorrow," I said. "I don't want to leave this place. I don't want to leave you."

Levi put his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"I know." he replied.

He kissed my lips, and I felt his hands go down my sides. I stopped him.

"I just want you to hold me." I told him.

Levi smirked and put his arms around my waist.

"Anything you say." he said.

I buried my head into his shoulder. He smelled amazing, and just his warmth made me feel safe. I felt myself starting to get a bit shaky and scared.

All the abuse and torment will come back tomorrow. The constant putdowns and forced labor will start, and I will have to deal with it all over again.

Whenever something good happens to me, something bad always has to ruin it.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

'It will be okay.' I thought to myself.

'I will be brave and leave without a fight.'

~~~~~

GUESS WHAT?!

I finally got weave in my hair again! If you haven't noticed that I'm black yet so NOW YOU KNOW. Anyways it feels great not having to deal with my nappy hair. Its just a mess without anything in it.

While I spent a very long time doing my hair, I was thinking about ideas for my current books and future books.

I was really thinking about how to add your son into the book. I already planned how this will end, and I don't know how to like introduce him into the next chapter. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I literally have all this free time in my hands, and like all the authors of my favorite books are super busy with testing or vacation or whatever, but I like miss reading.

My author's notes have mainly become like a complaint releaser or just plain boring news that happened in my life, but I don't care.

You just have to suffer with my constant words.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING! I love all of you guy's support and comments! It really does make me feel great because Wattpad is all I have. I've like abandoned my real life friends to satisfy my passion to write lol

Thanks again! Have a great day!