DAMN EMILY BACK AT IT AGAIN...

Emily and Kendall both ducked on the roof top, hoping they wouldn't be seen by the evil emerald eyes hunting them down.

"Crap!" Kendall whisper-shouted.

"Kendall! Heyaaa guurll! So, how've ya been?" Audrey asked, pretending not to know anything while flicking her wrist.

"Umm... Where am I...?" Kylie asked confused.

"I've. Got. This." Emily said while clicking her fingers.

Kylie then disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"WHERE IS SHE GONE?! WHAT?! HOW," Audrey then laughed "Come out, come out where ever you are... I know you're there Kendall, Emily."

"Thats a hella cray cray person," Emily whispered " C'mon, you freeze her, I'll teleport us to somewhere safe."

Kendall did what she was told and pointed her perfect finger at Audrey and Emily clicked her fingers again, teleporting her to Gretta's salon.

"He-hello?" Kylie asked, peaking out of a corner.

"KY!" Kendall shouted.

"KEN!" Kylie shouted, holding her arms out for a hug.

Emily took a picture of that moment and uploaded it, the caption said: Aww sisterly luv 💞 #Goals.

It had already got 10 likes by the time it was uploaded like, Damn Emily, you famous!

-------------------

Ayoo! So since this is actually the end of this book, like ikr 9 chapters and it's the end wtf Cendalin ur such a skrub.

No but I think the next chapter is just going to be a filler :/ (Sorry :( )

Ofc i'm gonna do book 2 like bruh but ya know

mK bOI