part 1!

(Y/N) strolled down the halls of Ouran Highschool. The blissfull pink walls of the castle like school contrasting with his dark grey hair, black cloak, guitar case and dark lip and ear studs. It was the young (L/N)'s first day so he had no clue as to what way he should go to get to his first class. Luckily he spotted two almost identical red heads walking around the corner.
"Oi!" (Y/N) shouted, rushing towards the twins. They gave him a questioning look. "Could you help a bro out and show me to class 1-A?" He asked adjusting his eye patch.
The twins exchange a look before nodding, "sure, we were going there any way." They spoke is perfect unison, it was almost scary.
~~~Your P.O.V~~~

I walked just behind the twins, there was a bit of an awkward silence between us but I don't really care, I had little reason to talk to people. Then again I would be in home room with these guys for a while so I should probably say something. Names seemed to be a good place to start, I quick stepped in front of the two and extended my hand out for a hand shake, "My name is (Y/N) (L/N), youngest son of the (L/N) clan and total disappointment to all!" I said with a small laugh.
"I'm Hikaru and this is Kaoru." The twins shook my hand one after the other.
We soon arrived at class.
"Ah, Hitachiin twins, you have arrived!" The teacher exclaimed with slight annoyance.
The boys sighed. "Sorry sir but-" Kaoru started, "we were showing the new student around." Hikaru finished. At this point I stepped forward. I felt all eyes on me, "sup," I said popping the p, "I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet ya" I winked at someone in the class. Suddenly the girls broke out into whispers, "he's so cute!"
"You think he'll join the host club?"
"Omg!! He plays guitar!"
I could already tell it was going to be fun!
I sat behind the twins. I looked out of the window my thoughts of the following year drowning out the teacher.
"Welcome to Ouran Highschool!" I thought grinning.

A/N: Sorry this was short but it's only an intro so yeah. This is a Kyoya x Male!Reader so... Enjoy!!