Chapter Two

~One Week Later~

Josh's POV

Its been a week sense I found this girls. She's starting to worry me because she hasn't woken up. I was about to check a pulse when I see her eyes slowly open that made me happy. " Your alive" I say kinda loud. She looked at me wide eyed and started to back away slowly. " Hey I wont hurt you, I found you, and desided to help you" I say more quietly. " Where am I" she asked " Your in my cave" I say with a smile. "How long have I been out for" she asked "About a week. I thought you were died" i said calmly "Thanks for you help" she said sadly and got up and started to walk. "Hey were are you going" i ask "To find my boat" she replied "Oh." i said sad. " whats wrong " she asked. "Its just i dont want you to leave because your the first person that I talked to sense i was 3" I said "Who said I was leaving" she said confused I look at her with watery eye. I slither over to her and gave her a hug. "Thank you human" I whisper "Oh, Im.... Allana..... by the.... way" she said gasping for air. "And I... Also... Cant....Bre..ath" she said I let go and back up and say "Sorry. Im Josh. I smile at her. "Can you help me find my boat so I can get a few thing out of it" Allana Asked. "Sure I can" i say. We got to the boat and she jumped up the like is was no problem.(BTW the boat is normally 15ft off the ground) "How did you do that" I ask her " Well I have been doing it sense i was really young so Im used to it" Allana replied. "Oh makes sense." i say. I hear Allana laugh at me. "Can we be friends" I ask her "We already are friends weirdo" She says "Whats a weirdo" I ask but clearly she ignored it. We got down below it and she grabbed a box thing the First aid Kit thing and another roll thing. " Ready we can go back now" she asked "Yup" I reply. We get back to the cave and she set her stuff down. We talked for a while getting to know each other. It was dark out when I look away for a few minutes, but when I turned back around I didn't see Allana. I look around to whole cave and even outside it but I didn't see her.

Allana's POV

When josh turned around i quickly ran out and climbed to the top of the cave and just sat there staring at the stars. "Allana" I heard Josh faintly but decided to lay down and stare  at the stars some more then fell asleep.

Josh's POV

"Where could she have gone" I say quietly to myself while gently scratching the back of my head. " Maybe she went to her boat" i thought. I slither there but didnt see her. As i was coming back from the boat i saw something on top of my cave to check and surely it was Allana sleeping soundly. I grab her gently, trying not to wake her. Then i lay her next to me and I also fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading. XD