Chapter Six

Previously: "Hey Allana Tell me your not died" I say crying and a tear fell on top of her but her didn't move.

Josh's POV

I dont understand what happened to her. At this point I was balling because i was afraid that I lost the only one that wasn't scared. WAIT!!! Was she... That is probably why she rebuilt the boat. I was crying even heard until "Hey, why are you cry"Allana said super quiet. But it was loud enough for me to here. "Allana" I shouted in many different emotions, happy, excited, worried. I then pick her up and gave her the closest thing to a hug. "Don't ever do that again" I say "You worried me to death" i continued to cry but this time tears of joy "I won't but i still dont get why your crying" She said "Their tears of joy dumby" I say and giggle. I started to hug her tighter because i was so happy. "Josh.....to......tight unless....you.....want me....to die.." she gasped I loosen my grip but still held here in my hand. "May I ask when did you got so big" she said. "Oh, ya. this is what happened to me when i was sleeping" I said then smiled. "Well apparently you saw what i was working on for a week" she said "Ya. But do you have to leave" I ask "I told you I'm not leaving, I just wanted to fix the boat because my father gave me  that boat the year I set out which was like two years ago" Allana said while hugging my nose. "Thank you" I say while my eyes water. "You sure cry a lot for a big guy" I heard her say " And can you put my down so I can bandage my wound" she asked " Uh... Sure, what happened any way" i ask while putting her down. "Your tail is what happened, but its ok i know it was an accident" she said " What do you mean by when you say my tail" I ask " Ill tell you after i get a bandage" she said we got back to the cave and she took off her shirt to wrap the bandage around the wound. "Do you want me to help" I ask "Sure" she replied. I finished wrapping the bandage. Allana then went outside and started staring at the sky. I followed her and bent down and asked "Why are you staring at the sky" "Oh...I like looking how beautiful the sky is" said Allana. "Oh I never noticed" I said while starting to look and the sky. I lied down next to her and stared at the sky. After a half hour or so I felt something lean against me, I looked and saw that Allana had fallen asleep. I lift her up and brought her to bed with me. "Goodnight Allana" i whisper.
________________________________
Thanks for reading hope u liked it