ten

Peyton POV

Modeling with Kendall was so much fun, now I wanted to go to her shoots all of the time (even if I couldn't actually be in the shoots).

"Peyton!" Khloe called from the kitchen as I was watching TV. "I have a question."

"Coming!" I said as I leaped off the couch and started to make my way to the big kitchen. I still wasn't over having such a big house like this. "What's up?" I asked as I plopped myself on a kitchen barstool in the kitchen.

"So, Brooke is going on a vacation with Kylie and Dylan to Greece in a few days and I was wondering if you wanted to go with Kim, Kanye, North, Saint, Kourtney, Penelope, Mason, Reign, Kendall, and me to Mexico for a short trip this weekend?" Khloe asked me.

"Of course, I've never been." I smiled and took a carrot out of the bowl Khloe set in front of me.

"It's really nice there, and we normally don't find time as a big family to go on short vacays." Khloe said.

"So I should get packed now?" I asked.

"I mean if you live in this family then you are going to have to pack way faster than four days." Khloe smiled.

No problem, I'm pretty fast. It's Brooke you need to worry about." I smiled back.

I turned on my heel and walked upstairs to my room. I walked over to my mirror and looked at my outfit. Pale pink shirt, jeans, tan Yeezys, my diamond studs, pink necklace, nude-pinkish lipstick, and my rose gold watch.

I walked out of my room and down the hall just as Brooke walked out of hers. She had on a maroon colored shirt, black pants, maroon heels, and a Nike hat. She also had dark makeup on, black watch, and her phone case that said 'I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence'.

"I'm going to Kylie's, do you want to come?" I asked.

"Umm, no thanks, I'm going to hang out here get some packing done." She smiled and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"Peyton! Can I talk to you?" Khloe yelled from downstairs.

"Sure, I'm coming!" I said as I raced down the stairs.

"I totally forgot we have to go to Disney tomorrow so you better get packed, we're leaving in the morning." Khloe told me. I completely forgot until Khloe reminded me that that was one of our presents.

"Oh, I completely forgot but I can't wait!" I said and turned around to run upstairs to get my packing for the trip started.

As soon as I got 1/3 done of my packing I called a driver to take me to Kylie's house.

I slipped on a peach colored leather jacket, peach baseball hat, my phone with my 'to fit to quit' case on it, and my peach backpack before I hopped in the car.

"King Ky, where are you?" I called as I opened her front door and stepped inside. I was greeted my Norman and Bambi jumping at my feet.

"Peyton, I'm in my room!" Khloe called from somewhere upstairs. I had never really explored Kylie's house so I had no idea where her room was.

I walked up the stairs and looked around for a room that looked like Kylie's. I saw French doors at the end of one hallway and decided that it was probably Kylie's bedroom.