eleven

Peyton POV

We all got on the private jet today really early in the morning. Everyone was there; Khloe, Brooke, aunt Kim, Kanye, North, Saint, Kylie, Kendall, aunt Kourntney, Scott, Mason, Penelope, Reign, Grandma Kris. Rob decided not to come though.

"Is everyone ready to get this birthday party started?" Khloe yelled when everyone got settled on the jet.

Everyone shouted back 'yes!'. I was so excited. Even though Disney world kind of seems like a little kid place I was still super happy to be going for my birthday.

Khloe rented out some of the park just for us. Not the whole park though that would be rude to shut down the whole park for just us.

"Are you girls excited? Your going to Disney for you're birthday and it's your time on the Kardashian private jet." Khloe said as she sat down next to Brooke on the jet.

The jet started to take off and my ears started to pop. I sat next to Kendall as she FaceTimed Gigi Hadid.

Gigi was really beautiful and really funny. We talked to her almost the whole flight. Even though Kendall and Gigi were four years apart from me we got along so well and it was all at like we were the same age. I've talked to Gigi before, but never in person, because of her crazy schedule. It was weird that I could be friends with 20 year olds when I was 16. Sure I looked and acted a few years older than I was, but I never thought Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid were going to be my friends.

"Guess what Peyton?" Gigi said through Kendall's phone.

"What?" I said and smiled at her.

"I'm going to meet you in Disney!" She yelled.

"You are? Oh my gosh I can't wait to meet in person." I said.

"I know! I realized I have the day off and Zayn does too so he's going to come too. If that's OK." She said.

"Of course," I said. I loved One Direction since X-factor so I was ecstatic to meet him (even if he wasn't still in the band). "I've had his album on repeat."

"So have I," Gigi giggled. "Ken? Are you still there?"

Kendall was looking out the jet window for a good five minutes. "Yeah, I'm here. You two were just talking so I decided to look at the view for a second." Kendall smiled.

"You can talk to Gigi, I'm going to talk to Brooke real fast." I said to Kendall before unbuckling my seat belt and walking over to where Brooke and Khloe were sitting.

"Hi Brooke. Hey where's Dylan?" I asked.

"His mom was flying in today to come and see him, so he couldn't come." She replied.

"Oh cool...I mean not cool?" I questioned myself and what I was saying.

"It's fine, I'm seeing him in a few days when we fly off to Greece with Ky." Brooke sighed and reached for her earbuds.

"Where is Kylie?" I asked and looked around the jet.

"I'm right here!" She yelled from the back of the jet. She was lying slouched in a chair with a blanket covering her face, I'm guessing she's not a morning person.

"So what are you listening to?" I turned back and asked Brooke. She now had earbuds in and was done with the conversation.

"Life of Pablo." She said flatly.

"OK, you're boring. I'm going back to my seat." I said and turned back around to walk back to my seat next to Kendall.