ten 〣 time alone

I slammed the door to my room shut, and threaded a hand through my hair as I paced. I hated when I had time alone to think. It drove me completely insane. A frustrated groan left my lips and my curtains started swirling around. I resisted the urge to slam the window closed and took a deep breath.

The curtains stopped moving and I smirked. The bed seemed to call to me, so I gave in. Flopping down, I chuckled softly. My room was fantastic. I sat up quickly when I realized that Chase, Adam, Bree, and Leo all weren't home yet. I narrowed my eyes at the door as I debated whether or not to check the lab.

I eventually decided that it couldn't hurt, so I softly escaped the confines of my room, and headed straight for the elevator. Tasha was at the store, so I (theoretically) had the house all to myself.

When I slipped into the elevator and pushed the button, I decided to leave everything where it was, or at least try to.

I went back into the elevator, and stepped into the lab. I smiled, and let the awe sweep over me in waves. This place was better than anything I had ever seen. It was like it built for me, or at least, people like me.

The urge to step into one of the capsules was strong, but I managed to resist it. Suddenly, the elevator closed, and went back up. I froze, and stared at the elevator. Who was coming down?

I suppose it didn't really matter. Someone was going to catch me.

(A/N: GUYS! I AM SO SORRY! Time got away from me (read previous chapter), and I feel like this chapter was a bit sub-par. I'm also sorry that this chapter was so short. I apologize for the wait and I hope you all enjoyed this chapter at least a little bit.)